Black journal

The boys took Jimin to class. Jimin walked in the class. He saw Min hee and Jung kook sitting together. He stiffen as he felt sick. He sat down at his desk. He put his head down and closed his eyes so he wouldn't see the two together.

****************
" Wait I need those !!!" Min hee said trying to get her notes back.

" Try and get them." Jung kook said holding them out of her reach.

" ugh no fair ! I need it to study !! If not I'll fail." Min hee whined.

" that sounds like a personal problem. " Jung kook said holding it further away from her .

Min hee took his book bag. She searched till she found a black journal.

" ooo what is this ??" She said holding it out.

" Ani !!!! Give it back." Jung kook said trying to reach for it.

" Ani ! " Min hee said running out the room with it.

Jung kook chased after her. He ran into J hope.

" Are you okay ?" J hope said bending over to Help Jung kook.

" Ani !!! Min hee has the black journal !" Jung kook said pointing to her.

" Go get it before she opens it !!! I'll get Rap monster to help block her." J hope said running the opposite direction.

Jung kook got up and ran up the stairs. He stopped on the next floor. He stood in front elevator. Min hee ran out of the other elevator. Jung kook turned and chased after her. As Min hee was running Rap monster grabbed her.

" how come I always catch you doing all the bad stuff ? " Rap monster asked smiling flashing those dimples.

" cause you're a fast runner and have quick reflexes." Min hee said still holding the Black journal.

" Isn't this Jung kooks ?" He asked taking it from her.

" Ne." She replied innocently.

" Did you open it ?" He asked.

" Ani. " she said seriously.

" Good." He replied picking her up and taking her back to class.

" Where are you taking me ?" She asked not bothering to fight it.

" Your oppa told us all to keep a eye on you. So I'm taking you to class. I need to make sure you get to class." Rap monster said getting in the elevator and putting her down.

" Okay. I'll take Jung kooks book back." Min hee said.

" Ani. I'll just give it to him later. " Rap monster said.

" if you say so. " Min hee said stepping out the elevator.

Rap monster watched Min hee go into class where J hope , Jung Kook and Suga were waiting for her. Rap monster gave the book back to Jung kook. Jung kook looked at Min hee and stuck his tongue out at her.