Dont ever doubt our friendship

" So , what did you want to say to Jung kook ?" V asked.

" I'm dating Jimin." Min hee said looking down.

" Oh. We all knew you would most likely picked him. Even though you said you didn't like him , we all knew you did. " V said looking at her.

" Yeah, I tired not to like him and not lead Jung kook on ... But I did and I really just wanna die. I don't want to see Jung kooks sad expression when I tell him. He's one of my best friends, I don't want to hurt him." Min hee said looking at V.

V patted her back. " Don't worry Jung kook will still be your friend I'll make sure of it. "

Min hee nodded. V stood up and helped her up. " Do you want to go buy something ?"

" mmm sure." Min hee said getting up.

Then someone hugged her from behind.

" Thanks for the hug V. I appreciate it." She smiled.

" Ani , it's me Jung kook." Jung kook whispered in her ear.

" Jung kook I need to tell you something." Min hee said almost in tears.

" I know. I heard everything. Don't worry Min hee I will always be by your side no matter what." Jung kook whispered on her ear.

Min hee let out the tears she was holding in." I'm really sorry .. This is all my fault."

Jung look turned her around. " no it's not." He said wiping her tears away.

" Yes it is. I lead you on." Min hee said looking down.

" No , you didn't. I fell for you knowing you were my friends love. It's on me. Me staying by your side never doubt it again. Okay ?" Jung kook said lifting her chin up.

Min hee nodded. Jung kook leaned in and kissed her cheek. She froze and looked at him. Jung kook smiled and walked in his house. Min hee touched her cheek.