Im done with you and your shit

" I'll go." Jung kook said getting up.

He walked to the other table and sat down.

" What are you doing here ?" Hyun Ki asked him.

"I'm here to pick up Min hee." Jung kook said smiling.

" what is it with you guys choosing what Min hee does. It's her choice. " Hyun Ki said looking at him.

" We don't think hanging out with you guys is the right thing for her." Jung kook said grabbing her hand.

" What if she wants to stay ?" Hyun Ki said grabbing her other Hand.

" Min hee we need to talk." Jung kook said looking at her.

" Hyun Ki I'll walk home with you." Min hee said smiling at him.

" okay .. See you after school. I'll meet you at your locker. " Hyun Ki said sitting down.

Jung kook lead her up to the roof top.

" Why are you sitting with Hyun Ki ?" Jung kook asked.

" Cause I want to."

" You're lying to me. Tell me. " Jung kook said.

" Fine. I didn't sit with you guys, Because I can't stand even being in the same room with Jimin. I want to kick him and punch him. " Min hee whined.

" oh that's why. Come on tell me more." Jung kook said looking at her.

" He doesn't even know what the hell he's saying ! So why the hell is he so mad at me ! He doesn't even know anything ! I .. I don't know why he only blames me for everything ! He doesn't even know what I went through in the past few years. Hes ... Ugh I want to kill him !!" Min hee yelled tears going down her face.

Jung kook bend down next to her. He wrapped his arms around her.

" Why are you crying ? You look 10 times more prettier when you're laughing and smiling." Jung kook said smiling at her.

He wiped her tears away. He grabbed her hands and helped her stand up.

" Lets go I'll buy you a yummy treat." Jung kook said letting her back downstairs.

They saw Jimin by the exit. Min hee pushed past him. Jimin grabbed her hand. She looked at him.

" Lets talk."

" I don't wanna." Min hee said turning around.

He pulled her towards him.

" I said let's talk." Jimin said wrapping his hands around her waist.

" I said I don't want to talk to you." She said trying to pull away.

" Jung kook can you leave us alone for a little bit ? "

" Ne" Jung kook said walking away.

Jimin walked on the rooftop not letting go of Min hee.

" Let go of me !!" Min Hee yelled trying to get away from him.

" If you don't stop I'll kiss you. " Jimin said looking at her.

Min hee stopped and looked at him.

" Lets talk in a more settle way." Jimin said looking at her.

" No, there's nothing to talk about. You already said it I'm the person you hate the most in this world. " Min hee said looking at him.

" Listen Min hee ...." Jimin started.

" Stop, I don't want to hear it." Min hee said looking down.