4 years later

I published a new bts fanfic called "I'm sorry I have to kill you." Please go check it out

JIMIN POV

After 4 amazing years with her I finally have the guts to ask her to marry me. I'm 24 and she's 23.... That's a good age right? I have an entire day planned out for her. I hope she says yes.

******

Jimin opened the door to Minhee's apartment. It was really quiet. He went to her room and she wasn't there. Then
he heard a loud thump. He went to living room and noticed Min hee had fallen on the floor. Even though she had fallen she still didn't get off the floor. She grabbed the blanket and got comfortable. Jimin chuckled. He walked around the couch and threw himself on her. Her eyes shot opened.

" Relax its me." Jimin said rolling off of her.

" it's that you just caught me off guard." Min hee smiled.

" Come on get ready! We have a long day ahead." Jimin said helping her up.

" Can't we just stay here and watch a movie?" Min hee whined.

"We can watch a movie when we get back.. Promise." Jimin smiled as he helped Min hee up.

" Where are we going?" Min hee asked.

" It's a surprise." Jimin said.

" Then what do I wear?" Min hee asked.

" Wear something you would wear to our date." Jimin said sitting on the couch.

Min hee sighed and walked to her room. She looked at her closet and couldn't find what to wear. She found a baggy gray knit sweater and a floral skirt. She put gray knee high socks. Then she did her make up and she curled her hair and left it down. She walked out the door and looked at Jimin.

" You look great as always." He said kissing her.

" Let's go then. " She smiled grabbing his hand.

They got in the car and drove off. They arrived to the cafe where they always hung out when they were in middle school.

" Lets go." He said getting out the car.

" Do you remember how we always met up here when we were in middle school?" Minhee said walking in.

" Yep and I even remember what you ordered." He said. " Regular cheesecake and a iced coffee." He said looking at her.

She looked at him shocked. " How do you remember that?

He shrugged. " I just do." He said signaling the waitress.

They ordered what they ordered when they were younger. Then Jimin took her to see a movie.

" This was the movie theater we came to on our first date..." She said.

He nodded. " Come on let's go in." He said.

When they finished they went to the restruant where Jimin did the T-shirt confession.

As they sat and waited for their food Minhee realized every place Jimin had taken her had a special meaning to them. " Jimin is there a reason why you're taking me to places that we have good memories in?" Min hee asked.

" I wanted to go back to the places where we started. " Jimin smiled.

" You're so thoughtful.. That's one of the many reasons I like you." Min hee said putting her hand over his.

Then the waitress came with their food.

" Here eat." Jimin said handing her the food."

She smiled and obeyed. When they finished Jimin drove to the tree where he stole Minhee's first kiss. Minhee ran to the tree.

" Let's climb it." She smiled climbing it and sitting on the branch.

Jimin followed her. " This was where I stole your first kiss..." Jimin said looking at her.

" Yep! Funny how we lasted." Minhee said smiling.

Jimin put his hand in his pocket debating what would be a good time to do it.  " But we did. We had many problems where we almost didn't make it together.... But regardless we worked things out.  Ive been the happiest with you and I'd like you to stay with me no matter what so Lee Min hee will you marry me?" Jimin said taking the box out.

Min hee gasped. Tears quickly flooded her eyes and she was left speechless. She nodded and hugged him. " Yes!"

Jimin slide the ring on her finger.

" It's so pretty." Minhee smiled.

" You know I was going to do a tshirt proposal at the restruant like I did when I asked you out...." Jimin said.

" I think this was a better choice." Min hee said kissing him.

Jimin kissed her back just as passionately. He entangled his fingers in her hair and pulled her closer. She pulled away out of breath.

" I love you." She said leaning her forehead against his.

" I love you more." Jimin said kissing her again.

She pulled away. " How about that movie you promised?" She asked climbing down.

Jimin chuckled." let's go watch it." He smiled.

********** тнє єи∂ *********

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments. 😘😘 shout out to everyone that made it this far!

The day I finally get to see you (Bts fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें