C'mon and dance with me

Jimin smiled and stood up. He sat next to her, and held her hand.

" Jimin ... Can you not tell Jung kook .. I want to tell him. " Min hee said looking at him.

" oh. Yeah I think that would be better if you did." Jimin said smiling. " let's talk about this later, just eat okay."

Min hee nodded. They ate their food and headed out. Jimin grabbed her hand and walked out the food place.

" I'm so happy I can finally hold your hands again. " Jimin smiled.

Min hee chuckled. " well I'm glad I can hold your hands too."

Jimin lead her down some streets till they made it to a dance studio.

" What are we doing here ?" Min hee asked.

" We're here to dance. " Jimin said pulling her inside.

" But .. I'm not good at it." Min hee said looking down.

" You're such a bad lair." Jimin said dancing around her.

Jimin started doing silly , cute dances. " c'mon min hee dance with me." He said in a cute voice while pouting.

Min hee sighed. She did a spin and started dancing around jimin. She did spins around jimin. Then Jimin grabbed her waist and they started dancing.

" Wasn't this dance our third grade concert ?" Min hee asked dancing along.

" Yes." Jimin smirked pulling her closer.

They danced till they couldn't breathe. Min hee fell on the floor exhausted. Jimin fell next to her.

" My ... That was a work out. " Min hee said.

" Right. You said you couldn't dance, lair." Jimin said looking at her.

" Yeah cause I didn't think I could dance in these." Min hee said lifting her leg. To show her boots with heels.

" You danced perfectly fine." Jimin said standing up.

He helped Min hee up. They soon made it too their neighborhood.

" Are you going to your house or ?" Jimin asked.

" Ani I'm going to Jung kooks." Min hee said looking down.

" Oh , are you sure ?" Jimin asked.

Min hee nodded. Jimin kissed her and walked to his house. Min hee walked to Jung kooks house. She knocked on the door. V came out.

" Oh is Jung kook there ?" Min hee asked nervously.

" Ani , waeyo ?" V asked.

" I want to tell him something." Min hee said biting her lips.

" Do you want to talk about it." V asked seeing how nervous she was.

" Yeah that would be great." Min hee said following him down the steps.