We're dating now

Min hee walked in the restraunt, where she was meeting up with Jimin and the boys. Jimin wanted to tell the boys about them. Min hee spotted them. She sat next to Jimin.

" You're late. Why are you always late ? " Jimin asked.

" Cause , I couldn't find my blow drier and plus my nails wouldn't dry. I mean aren't they cute." Min hee said showing her sparky nails.

" Tch. Girls. " Jimin said looking away.

" Tch. Jin oppa you think these are cute right ?" Min hee said showing him the nails.

" Of course they are. Oo my favorite nail is the pink sparkly one. " Jin said pointing to it.

" So , what did you guys have to tell us ?" Rap monster asked.

" Oh ,Min hee and I are dating. " Jimin smiled putting his arm around her.

" Min hee what the hell ?" Jin said responding first.

" What ?" Min hee asked innocently.

" I thought we had a thing ! We kissed hands and everything ! " Jin said getting pouty.

" Oh ! Of course we do ! Don't tell Jimin , but you're really the one I like. " Min hee said putting her hand in the side of her face.

" Good. You better not let him kiss your hand okay ?" Jin said.

" Guys I'm right here. " Jimin said looking at them.

" Anyways ! You two dating that's good news. I'm happy for you two." Suga said.

" Yeah , finally you two will stop nagging at each other." Rap monster said.

" Right ! They sounded like divorced grandparents." J hope said.

" Ho Seok I'm right here. I can hear you." Min hee said.

" Really , I didn't know." J hope said being sarcastic. " Eat your food."

" Aish !" Min hee said grabbing kimchi with her chopsticks.

" Aish ?" J hope said getting up and sitting next to her.

Min hee swallowed her food. She moved closer to Jimin and grabbed his arm and put it around her.

" You want to say that again ? " J hope said glaring at her.

" Ani .." She said getting closer to Jimin.

" Good doensang." J hope smiled.

Then Rap monsters phone rang a familiar tune. He looked at it. All the boys looked at each other.

" we'll get going. We'll let you two alone." Rap monster winked. Leaving almost immediately with the rest.

" That was weird." Min hee said looking at Jimin.

" Was it ? I didn't notice." Jimin said putting food in his mouth.