Is there a problem ?

Min hee woke up the next day. She got dressed and walked to the bus stop. She looked around for the boys. The bus came she got on the bus. She sat in her seat. She walked in the school and looked for the boys. She looked in the usual spots they were at. There was no one. As she was walking around she bumped into Chin Sun

" ohh mian !!! " Min hee said helping Chin sun up.

" Ani it's okay. Where are the boys ?" She asked smiling.

" I don't know. " Min hee said wondering Into her thoughts.

" Its okay. Maybe you can sit with us and hang around ?" She asked.

Min hee nodded and followed Chin sun. They walked in the classroom and chin sun met up with Mi cha and their other friends

" Hey ! It's about time you hang with girls." Mi cha smiled.

" So what's new girls ?" Chin sun asked.

" Nothing much they've been saying that you and nerd over there have a thing." A pretty girl said pretty loudly.

" Young Soo ? Ani ... There's nothing going on. " Chin Sun said looking down as she felt him glare at her.

Min hee looked at him. He looked familiar. His glare moved to Min hee. His eyes widen. Min hee noticed his eyes full of hurt. He turned and picked his stuff up. She followed him out the room.

" Young soo ! " She said grabbing his arm.

He stiffen and turned to her." I don't want you to see me In this state again ! Please ... I'm begging you."

" Follow me." She pulled his arm up the stair case and up on the roof top.

" you've seen me cry before ... I'm probably the only cry baby you've met right ?" He asked looking down.

" No everyone has emotions they have to deal with ... They just hide it better than you do." Min hee said patting his back.

"How do I throw this feeling away ? " He asked. Tears coming down his eyes.

She wiped his tears away. " you can't, because you really love her -"

" but she doesn't love me." He said looking down.

" I know how you're feeling. I know she does. I can see it in her eyes. Don't let her words hurt you. In the inside she's dying. " Min hee said looking at him.

" You think so ?" He asked.

" I know so. I'll let you cool off. Oh ,and I won't tell anyone." She smiled and left down the stairs.

She walked in and everyone was staring at her.

" Min hee wow you're really unbelievable. " one of the girls started.

" You need to share those powers you have to get boys." Another one started.

" What powers ?" She asked.

" Do you sleep with boys ?" the same one asked.

Then the door opened. Jimin walked in. He looked at everyone. He grabbed her hand.

" Do you guys have a problem with my girlfriend ?" Jimin asked.

The class went quiet.

" girlfriend ? Oppa I think she's cheating -" she started but got stopped.

Jimin chuckled. " She only has eyes for me. See Min hee I told you not to hang out with these girls. "

" What ??" One of the girls yelled.

" You girls are only good at gossiping. Then you guys throw yourselves at boys. Maybe you should pick up and book sometime." He said.

" How about Min hee no other girl has been as close to you as Min hee." Another gossipy girl asked.

" One she's my girlfriend and two she's Ho Seoks doensang." He smirked.

He pulled Min hee out the room. He took her outside on the room top. He pulled her close for a hug. He pulled away and leaned down and kissed her. She was frozen in shock. Then she put her hands either side of his face, and kissed him back.