The meeting.

Min hee helped Jung kook walk down the streets. They were both soaking wet by then.

" look now your all wet." Jung kook said still nagging at her for not leaving.

" If I had left you've never made it home." Min hee said pausing for a little break.

" It's starting to rain harder." Jung kook said looking up.

" Come on lets go." She said putting his arm around her.

They continued to walk down the streets. Soon they made it down they're road.

" take me to Jimins house." Jung kook said pointing to it.

Min hee nodded and walked him to the door. Jung kook opened the door. He tired going up the step by himself, but fell and he dragged Min hee down with him. Min hee landed on Jung kook. The boys got up and looked at them. Min hee looked up and got off Jung kook. J-hope and Min hee helped Jung kook up. Min hee looked at Jimin. He gave her a expressionless look. She looked down and turned to leave.

Suga followed Min hee. He took his jacket off and put it around her.

" Take this. It's suppose to rain tomorrow as well. Give it back tomorrow after school. "

" Thanks you." Min hee smiled.

She walked out into the rain. Suga walked back inside. Jung kook had a towel wrapped around him.

" So you and Min hee huh ?" Jin asked looking at him.

" What about her ?" Jung kook asked taking a sip of his drink.

" You two have a little thing going on right ?" Jin asked.

" what are you saying ?" Suga asked from the couch.

" Me and Jimin walked to the coffee shop. Little after you did. Then we saw you hugging Min hee. " Jin said smirking.

" I was apologizing for being late. When I got there she was leaving so I kinda ran into her and hugged her as friends. " Jung kook said simply.

" Well anyways you wanted to tell us something Jimin ?" Rap monster asked him.

Jimin looked up and nodded.

" Lee Min Hee is the girl that came back after 7 years. The girl I hate the most."

" Why don't you talk to her ? " J-hope asked him.

" What is there to talk about ? she left and never contacted me. " Jimin said.

" Jimin just keep in mind she also has feelings. She must've had a reason. Both of you need to work it out." Jung kook told him looking down.

" I'm not the same Jimin as I was 7 years ago. She's not going to understand the new Jimin. It's okay though , cause I don't want her too." He said as he walked out the door.

" Jimin lets go together !! " J- hope said tripping over the couch.