Rescue mission

Rap monster, Jung Kook, V and Suga got ready to attack. They got their weapons and got in the black Van.  They parked the van in the building beside the place where they had Min hee and Jimin. They snuck in.

They walked in and saw a guy watching tv. Rap monster snuck behind him and threw him on the floor. He tackled him and held his hand behind his back.

" Where do they keep the people they kidnap?" Rap monster asked.

" Like I'll ever tell you." The guy yelled.

Rap monster stabbed a knife through his thigh. " How about now?"

" In the 2nd floor..." He said in pain.

" Are both Jimin and Min hee in there?" Rap monster asked him.

" Only the boy. The girl is in the leaders room." He said.

Rap monster stood up and quietly went up the stairs. Two guys were coming down. Rap monster shot the one in the right and Suga shot the left one. They continued up the the stairs. Rap monster looked around the corner and saw a room full of them.

" There's a room full of them. Get ready. 1..2..3..4..5!" He said as he ran in.

The rest followed him in. They took care of them. When they thought they were taken care of they turned around looking for an exit. Then one shot Rap monster in the arm. Suga turned around and killed him.

" Are you okay hyung?" V asked.

" Yes! Let's go look for Min hee and Jimin." Rap monster said as he turned the corner.

Rap monster was too busy looking around to notice a man behind him.  V broke a bottle on his head. The man fell on the floor. Suga searched him for a Key.

" This must be the key to this room." Suga said putting the key into the keyhole. He unlocked it and say Jimin on the floor.

" Jimin?!" Suga said shaking him.

Jimin looked up." Am I dreaming?"

" No it's me. Let's go find Min hee." Suga said lifting him.

" I can walk." Jimin said leading the way. He went up the stairs and down the hall. 

Before the entered the room the loaded their guns. They opened the door and saw Min hees shirt being ripped. Before the boys could do anything they were attacked from behind. As the boys dealt with the back ups Jungkook turned and shot the man in the suit. He fell to the ground. As the boys finished killing them off  Jung kook freed Min hee.

Min hee covered herself as tears flowed down her eyes. Jung kook took off his hoodie and gave it to her. He pulled her closer into a hug. He noticed a long cut on her thigh. As Jungkook looked at her he didn't notice the man with the suit grab the gun. As he was about to shoot Min hee turned them I around.

" Jung kook..." Min hee  said as she fell to the ground.