I want it to be you.

Jimin walked up the roof top with Min hee. He sat down and put her head on his lap. He thought of what Hyun ki said.

* What if he tells her? She will never forgive me ... I don't want too loose her. *
Then Min hee woke up. She sat up and yawned.

" When did I get up here?" Min hee asked.

" I brought you up here. I went to check on you and you were sleeping. So I picked you up and walked up the stairs and sat down. " Jimin said.

" Are you okay?" Min hee asked Jimin as she sat on his lap.

" Why wouldn't I be okay?" Jimin forced a smiled.

" That's such a fake smile. Tell me what's wrong." Min hee asked.

" Nothing." Jimin said and leaned forward and kissed her.

Min hee pulled away. She put a hand on his chest and looked at him." No tell me."

Then the boys came through the door. Jimin looked at Jin. He gave jin the signal. Jin smirked.

" Ah. That reminds me... Min hee the teacher wants to talk to you about the test we took." Jin said.

" Oh, but-"

" Go with Jin I'll talk to you later." Jimin smiled.

Min hee nodded and walked down the stairs with Jin. When they were gone Jimin sighed.

" Hyun ki is giving us 3 weeks too tell Min hee." Jimin said in panic. "If I loose Min hee because of him I'm going to kill him." Jimin said panicking.

" Jimin calm down. You won't loose her." V said patting his back.

" Where is Hyun Ki now?" Rap monster asked.

" He's probably in his little hang out." Suga said.

" Suga , Jhope and V come with me. Jimin help Jungkook get home safely." Rap monster said waking down the stairs.

Jimin took Jungkook bag and helped him down the stairs.

" You know... No matter how much she says she hates you. They'll be lies. She has and will always love you." Jung kook said going down the stairs slowly.

" How can you be so sure ?" Jimin asked.

" I know her well." Jung kook said stepping on the ground.

" Jung kook do you like Min hee?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook thought of what would happen if he said yes or if no was  a better answer. Even though Jimin had won what was the point, but it's better to be honest.... 

" Jung kook?" Jimin said.

" Yes... Don't worry ... I know my place as her friend..." Jung kook said refusing to look at Jimin.

"If anything ever happens to me I want you to be the one too look after her ... Please?" Jimin said.

Jung kook looked up at Jimin with confused eyes." What?"

" It's just I don't know what life has in store for me .... If something ever does I want it too be you.... Please promise me this." Jimin pleaded him.

"Of course I'll take care of her." Jungkook smiled.

The two boys walked side by side joking around and talking about anything like always.