Funnel cake powder

" Are you okay Min hee?" Hyun ki asked as he noticed she was day dreaming.

" Yeah... I just don't know what to do." She sighed.

" What do you mean?" Hyun ki asked keeping his eye on the road.

" I mean with Bts. I can forgive them, but something tells me not to trust them again. Then there's Jhope he's my oppa I have to forgive him, but that means I have to forgive the rest. " Min hee said ranting.

" Well I think you need a break. Do you want to do something?" Hyun ki asked.

" mmm the amusement park?" Min hee asked.

" Sure, lets pick up the rest of the boys." Hyun ki said making a turn.

They soon arrived where the boys were. Taewoo got in beside Jin sung. Hwan and Dung yul fought to be in the middle. Dung Yul managed to get in before Hwan.

With that they headed off to amusement park. Once they got there they quickly got out the car.

" Let's go on that ride first!" Hwan said.

" Nah that looks too childish let's to go to the haunted house." Dung yul said.

" How about we go get some funnel cake?" Taewoo said as his stomach growled.

" Yes! I'm starving too." Min hee said leading the way.

They followed her and once they ordered they sat down with their funnel cake.  Min hee grabbed some in her hand, and threw it Hyun Ki.

" Yah!" Hyun ki said as he grabbed powder in his hand and he threw it but it hit Taewoo.

Taewoo grabbed the bottle and dumped it on him and walked away. Min hee fell on the floor laughing. He stood up and helped her up. As soon as she was up and he hugged her.

" Hyun ki." She gasped.

He chuckled. " How about we go ride some rides."

They rode lots of rides. Min hee smiled and laughed a lot forgetting about her situation for while.