Bad doensang bad

Min hee looked at the time and realized it was almost time to meet Hyun Ki.

" Guys I have to meet Hyun Ki see you guys later. " Min hee said as she left out the door.

" do you think we should follow her ?"Jung kook asked.

" Of course we will. Does anyone know where she is meeting ?" Rap Monster asked.

" Ne. she's meeting at the cafe right by the school." Jimin said.

" alright so let's go the other way," Suga said leading the way.

*****
Min hee walked in the coffee shop. She saw Hyun Ki by the window. She sat in front of him.

" Look Min hee I know you don't have feelings for me, but I really like you. It's okay if you don't like me I'll wait for you." Hyun Ki said looking down.

" Hyun Ki you're my best friend. You're a really cool handsome guy. I don't have further feelings than that ... I'm sorry but please don't wait for me ... I don't want to hurt you more than I have already. " Min hee said getting up to leave.

Hyun Ki grabbed her arm and stopped her. " Since we got that out of the way let's order something." He smiled.

She sat back down. They ordered. Soon their drinks and snacks came. They talked about everything. They could. Then Min Hee looked out the window and she saw the boys spying on her.

" it was nice talking to you , but I get better home now." Min hee said getting up.

" do you want me to walk you home ?" He asked her.

" Ani. I'm fine on my own. " She smiled and headed out.

She walked down the street. She knew they were behind her. She wanted to trick them. She soon came to a strip club. She opened the door and went in. She hid behind the dark doors.

******

" Look she's coming out ! Hide." Jung kook said running into the store and watching her out the window.

When he was sure she was gone he came out and so did the rest.

" hurry she's getting away." Jimin said hurrying the pace.

They followed her down the streets.

" oh god we've following her for a long time ! Where is she going." V whispered.

" Look she's going in somewhere." Rap monster said.

The boys read the sign,

" why is she going into a strip club ? " Jin asked looking at the boys.

J hope walked opened the black doors. And walked in.

" Looking for someone ? " Min hee asked with her arms crossed.

J hope looked at her. " What are you doing in here ?" He asked her with his eye brow raised.

" You've been following me all day. Think I haven't noticed ? So I came in here and hid to mess with you guys." She said smiling.

He chuckled. " you're evil." He grabbed her arm and pulling her out.

When they walked out the boys all surrounded her waiting for answers.

" She saw us following her. So she hid by the entrance. " j hope explained to them.

She smirked evilly. " maybe next time you guys shouldn't follow."

" nahh that's not happening. You're like the little sister of the group." Rap monster said putting his arm around her.

She pouted. " if you must. "

" you're so adorable." Rap monster said pinching your cheeks.