Ramen pointers

Jimin walked Min hee to her house.

" Well see you at school." Jimin smiled and turned to leave.

" Do you want to come in and stay for dinner ?" Min hee offered.

He turned and nodded. Min hee lead him to the kitchen. There was a note on the table next to some money. " order food I will get home late."

" I haven't been here in here in years. " he said looking around.

" yeah it's a lot nicer , now that my mother isn't here right ?" She said sitting down on the couch.

" Look after what your mom did I still like her after all she's your mother." Jimin said sitting down next to her.

" I can never forgive her for what she did. " Min hee said.

" I know you still wish the best for her." Jimin said looking at her.

" yeah I do. I'm not like her." Min hee said dazing off.

Jimin put his arm around her. " It's okay. Do you want me to make some ramen ?" He asked her.

" ooo yeah I'll help !!" Min hee said getting up.

" Ani !! We don't want the house to burn down. I'll do the ramen you take out the dishes and set the table." He said giving her a smile.

She pouted and obeyed him. When the two bowls were set. The door opened. She looked at the entrance and saw her father coming in. She ran to him and took his suitcase and his coat.

" I thought you were coming late ?" Min hee asked.

" I thought I was too, but we were let out early. I smell something ,something good. " Mr.lee said sniffing the air.

" Oh that , a friend is over. They're in the kitchen making ramen. " Min hee said leading him in the kitchen.

" Ahh Jimin I haven't seen you in a long time. My you've grown a lot since I saw you." Mr.lee said shocked.

" Ne. " Jimin smiled politely.

" Would you like to sit and eat ?" Min hee asked.

" sure why not." Mr. Lee said sitting down.

Jimin put some ramen in a bowl for Mr.Lee , Min hee and himself.

" I'm glad you can cook ramen. You can give Min hee some pointers." Mr. lee said laughing.

" I can so cook !" Min hee said pouting.

" I'll be glad to give her some pointers." Jimin smiled.

Min hee continued to pout. Mr. Lee turned and fed Min hee some ramen.

" What are your secrets ?" Min hee asked putting more ramen in her mouth.

" I thought you didn't want my help." Jimin smirked.

" you're right I don't." Min hee smiled.

" I'm getting a call from work. Jimin it was nice seeing you again. " Mr.lee said getting up and leaving.

" Do you want to watch a movie ?" Min hee asked.

Jimin smiled and nodded.