Nasty Bitch!

They took Jimin and pushed him in a room. He looked around and in a corner there were 3 females and a male.

" Are you okay oppa?" One of the females said.

" Ne... How can I get out off here?" Jimin asked.

" You can't. We've tried... There's guards everywhere. We lost one of our friend attempting to escape. You'll be here till they say so. They don't come in once unless you tell them you have to use the restroom. " One of the female said with a shaky voice.

" What about the people the guy in the suit takes to his room ... What happens to them?" Jimin asked scared of the answer.

" They're probably a goner. If it's a female she'll most likely be raped and can be used as a bargain." The male said. " If it's a he... He'll probably get tortured to death to teach you a lesson." He continued.

It hit Jimin hard. * poor Minhee..... Is she really going to get raped? How do I help her? If I get out will I only make things worse? Aish.... I don't want her to get killed either.....*
Jimin was deep in thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~
The man in the suit took Min hee to his room. He grabbed the key to her handcuffs and let her go. He grabbed her arm and pushed her on the couch. He hooked one handcuff on a ring decoration that was attached to the wall. The other handcuff went around one of Min hees wrist.

" How long will I be here?" Min hee asked.

" Till I say so." He said sitting in front of her.

" How about the guy I was with?" Min hee asked worried Jimin might be dead.

" Don't worry he's alive." The man in the suit said smiling. " Do you like him?" He asked smirking.

Min hee stayed quiet.

" Answer me when I talk to you." He said getting closer to Min hee.

" Yes." She answered.

" Too bad you'll probably never see him again." He said as he kissed Minhee.

Min hee pushed him with her free hand. She then spit in his face.

" Fucking bitch." He said as he smacked her.  He turned around and grabbed the phone. " Bring him in." He said looking at Minhee.