Useless offers

Rap monster and the rest went to look for Hyun ki.

" There he is!" V said pointing him out.

Jhope walked up to Hyun ki and punched him on the face. Jin sung punched Jhope jaw. Jhope kneed him in the gut. Jin sung tackled Jhope down. Hyun ki pulled Jin sung off of j hope. V grabbed Jhope and held him back.

" Listen can we offer you some kind of money or something so you won't tell Min hee?" Rap monster asked.

" There's only one thing I want. That's Min hee. Give me her and we have a deal." Hyun ki smirked.

Rap monster chuckled. " Mine hee isn't a object to be traded or played with like that. Think of something else."

"That was it. If I'm not getting Min hee then you have 2 weeks to tell her.-"

" You said 3 weeks!" Rap monster said grabbing his shirt.

" You lost a week when you punched me in the face." Hyun ki smirked.

" You'll never have Min hee. She's already Jimins. Do you think when you tell her about us wouldn't she also find out about you?" Rap monster asked.

" If I can't have her.. He can't either." Hyun ki said with that smirk.

" My sister isn't something to trade around!" Jhope said stepping forward.

Jin sung stood in front of him. " Jhope everyone has its price. We'll find a way to get Min hee on our team."

" You touch her and you're dead." Jhope said grabbing his shirt.

**********
Min hee and Jin walked out the school.

" Sorry about that ... " Jin said putting his hand behind his neck.

" It's fine, at least you tried. If it's important the teacher will tell me tommorow." Min hee smiled.

Jin looked up and saw Jhope grabbing on to Jin sung shirt ready to punch him. Jin looked at Min hee. She hadn't noticed.

" Min hee lets go find Jimin!" Jin said grabbing her arm.

" Wait is that them right there?" Min hee said looking closely." It looks like they're fighting.... Come." She said grabbing his arm and walked towards them.

Jin cursed himself under his breath. As they go closer to them they could hear what they were talking about. Min hee heard Jhope yell " you touch her and you're dead." Min hee looked at them confused. She pushed that aside and grabbed Jhopes hand.

" What are you doing?"She asked standing in front of Jin sung.

"Min hee move!" Jhope said clenching his fist.

" No ..." Min hee said awkwardly.

Meanwhile Jin sung was smirking.

" Min hee are you choosing his side?" Jhope asked.

" Ani.... I want to know what's going on." Min hee said.

" We're fighting over you." Jin sung smiled.

Min hee turned around and looked at him. " Why?"

" Why wouldn't we fight over a pretty girl like you?" Jin sung said playing with her hair.

Suga grabbed Min hee and pulled her towards him.

" See! This is why we are fighting." Hyun ki said.

" Listen Min hee... I promise we won't fist fight anymore... Please go home with Jin." Suga commanded.

" You can't ask me to do that. Please I want to fix this." Min hee begged.

" Min hee you can't fix this. Some things are meant to stay broken." Suga said.

" Look more secrets they want to keep from you Min hee." Hyun ki said again.

" If you don't shut the fuck up you're going to be under 10 feet of dirt." Rap monster said in anger.

" Min hee think of this. They keep secrets from you. They tell you to do things without explanation. When do we ever do that." Hyun ki said before he left with his boys.

Min hee was left in thought as she followed the boys. V nudged her. She looked up at him. He had smiled at her. He handed her a lollipop.

" Thank you." Min hee smiled.

" Are you okay?" V asked putting a Lollipop in his mouth.

" Yeah... V why don't you guys ever have explanations?" Min hee asked.

" Trust me, we do things that are in your best interest." V smiled.

Min hee nodded. Even though she had more questions she decided not to ask them. She knew they would dodge her questions. She sighed and followed V into her neighborhood.