Never forget me....

Min hee followed him into the elevator. It was very awkward. Soon they arrived to the bottom floor. Jimin walked out the hospital and in a little alley. Min hee followed him till they reached the dead end.

" What's wrong?" Min hee awkwardly asked.

" I don't want to put more pressure on you, but I want to know what's going to happen between us. I still love you. I've missed you so much. My life is empty without you." Jimin said looking her in the eye.

" Jimin please give me time to think... I've had so many things to deal with-"

" I'm grateful you forgave us. Now I have a chance to redeem myself right?" Jimin said smiling.

" Jimin, I just don't think a relationship is the best Thi-"

" Please let me try again." Jimin said cutting Min hee off again.

" I guess-" Min hee started but Jimin cover her mouth.

" Shh" He said as he heard people coming down the alley.

" Well, what do we have here?" A raspy voiced said.

Jimin turned around. He pulled Min hee behind him.

" Is that Jhopes sister? She's pretty. I think we found ourselves a prize boys." A round male laughed.

" You'll have to get through me first." Jimin growled.

" Easy." The raspy male said. He signaled and more masked males appeared behind him.

They approached Jimin. Jimin fought them off as best as he could, but they out numbered him greatly.

Min hee found a pole on the ground. She grabbed it and swung at the masked male and hit him upside the head. Before she could hit another one, an other one grabbed the pole and yanked it from her. He threw the pole over the fence. He grabbed her arm. She smacked him with her other arm. He smacked her with his free hand.

Min hee fell on the floor. He grabbed her again. Then as he started to walk off with her, someone shot him. He fell to the floor. The one with the gun grabbed Min hee. The other 4 men beating Jimin up stopped and turned. The one with the gun shot 2 more guys before he ran out of bullets.

He pushed Min Hee back and ran to the two standing males. He punch one in the face and pushed him into the smaller guy. The round male fell on the small guy. The small guy hit his head on the metal trash can.

The round male got up and punched him in the face. He punched his lip. He pulled his knife out behind him. He ran to the round male and stabbed him in his leg.

" Who are you?" Min hee said frighten.

Hyun ki ripped his mask off.

" Hyun ki?! How did you know?" She asked standing up.

" I followed you here. You didn't think I was going to leave you alone did you?" Hyun ki said pulling her into a hug. He saw the small guy pointing his gun at Min hee. He turned them around.

The small guy shot him 3 times. Hyun ki fell to the floor.

"HYUN KI!" Min hee screamed as she kneed down next to him.

She put his head on her lap. He grabbed her hand. " Tell the boys to sit still and to move away...."

" You'll make it! Don't say that." Min hee cried.

" Min hee.... Never forget me." He asked.

" Never." She said patting his head.

A group of masked males came. One of them grabbed Min hees arm. As the one of the others killed Hyun Ki.

" HYUN KI." She cried as she kicked and screamed to get to him.

" If you don't stop I'll kill the other one." He said in a deep voice.

Min hee stop. As she continued to cry. They threw her in a van. Minutes later they threw Jimins beaten up body with her in the back.