Target c?

Min hee ran to her room. She slammed the door and sat on her bed. She was feeling so many feelings at once that it was overwhelming her. She didn't know if she wanted to completely destroy her room or if she just wanted to flood her room with tears. Min hee screamed and hid her face in her pillow. She cried and punched the pillow next to her repeatedly. The scene kept playing so vividly in her head which overwhelmed even more. Her mind clouded with questions and curses about everything her mother said. Eventually she ran out of tears and energy and soon fell asleep.

********

Jimin followed behind the others thinking of Min hee. His thoughts were Interrupted by Rap monster kicking the desk.

" What are we going to do? Min hee is going to question everything and we have 2 more weeks to tell her." Rap monster said in frustration.

"There's nothing we can do we have too tell her ... Let's do it in two days.." Suga said.

"But, then she'll find out what we did to her...." Jungkook said as the tears started.

" There's no other choice..." V said patting his back.

" I worked so hard to get her back,and now I'm going to loose her again forever.." Jimin in a shaky voice.

" Well maybe if we tell her .. She'll go easier on us.." Jin said in hope.

"I hope so." Jhope said sitting down as the kids started to enter the class.

When school ended the boys met up at Jhopes house.

" Why are we suddenly meeting up here?" V asked Jin.

" We need too move in on target C before they leave the locate we have, so get your things ready." Jin ordered.

The boys nodded and got their things ready. When they had everything packed up they put it in a black Van. They quickly got in the car and sped through the streets to the location listed. Once they arrived they noticed a lot of abandoned buildings. Rap monster parked the van in front on the back exit of the building. The boys put on their face mask and hats. They grabbed their weapons and snuck in. They walked quietly around the building looking for their targets.

" Yah! Who goes there!?" A loud round man yelled.

Rap monster turned the corner and shot him once in the chest. Suga and Jung kook lifted him up. Rap monster opened the door to a room. There was a guy and a lady in there. Rap monster shot him right in the forehead. Jin walked grabbed the girl before she could get away. He threw her on the floor and climbed on top of her. He taped her mouth shut. Then he taped her hands and feet together. Suga and Jung kook brought the other guy and threw him in a corner.

Jimin and Jhope walked in the room next to it. Jhope walked in the room and took tied the 3 girls in there as Jimin stood watch. Jimin saw a buff male coming down the hall. Jimin hid in the dark. As he walked by Jimin stabbed his knife in his back. With out realizing a male came behind Jimin. The male pushed Jimin into the wall. Jimin turned and got punched in the face and kneed in the stomach. Then Jimin heard a shot. The male he was fighting fell down on him. Jimin pushed him off. He looked over and saw V smirking.

V opened the last door he saw 4 males playing cards and two girls. V shot one with the last bullet he had in his gun. Vs eyes widen. He quickly grabbed a bottle and smashed it on one of the males head as Rap monster and Jhope got the others. V turned and a male was running towards him with his fist balled up ready to hit v. V ducked the punch. Then V stabbed the broken bottle in his side. When V turned the girls had been tied up already.

" Did you guys get all of them on the other side of the building?" Rapmonster asked Suga and Jung kook.

They nodded.

"Good let's grab the girls and drop them off on the other location." Rap monster said turning to leave the room.

As he turned he saw a female run the other way. He quickly ran after her. As he chased the girl Rap monster smirked as he noticed she was heading towards a dead end. Once they reached the end Rap monster got closer to the girl. His eyes widen as he realized who it was.

" Min hee?" Rap monster said not believing his eyes.

" Don't get close to me!!!" She yelled in tears.

He got closer to her and grabbed her arm.

" Don't touch me!!" She screamed in tears. As she smacked him and tried to run away.

Rap monster grabbed her. " I'm sorry." He said before injecting something into her.

Soon everything went all black for her as she fell back into him. Rap monster threw her over his shoulder.