I think I like you ...

Min hee knocked the window signaling them to let her out. She ran out the room. She ran around the halls not knowing what to do. Then someone grabbed her and pulled her towards them.

" Its okay I'm here for you." Jung kook whispered slightly in her ear.

" I don't know what to do anymore. I don't have energy for anything." Min hee said wrapping her arms around him.

" I have a idea." He picked her up and started walking.

" Jung kook I just wanna go home." Min hee said leaning her head against his chest.

" I'm carrying you because you don't have energy. If you're by yourself you'll over think. " Jung kook said as he walked out the school carrying her.

" Jung kook where are we going ?" Min hee asked.

" umm to eat some cake and you know have fun." Jung kook said walking down the street to mrs.jungs bakery.

" Jung kook it's nice of you really , but I'm not in the mood." Min hee said looking up at him.

" I don't like seeing you like this." Jung kook said walking down the road.

They finally arrived at the cake shop. Jung kook sat her down.

" I must be heavy right ?" Min hee said looking at his sore arms.

" No , you're fine. So what do you want to order ? " Jung kook asked her.

" mmm I just want a drink. " min hee said looking over the menu.

Jung kook nodded. He signaled the waitress to place the order. Soon Jung kooks huge slice of cake and Min hee drink came.

" Are you really going to eat all that ?" Min hee asked in surprise.

" Yes." He said putting a huge spoonful of chocolate cake in his mouth.

" You have something on the side of your lip." Min hee said pointing to the chocolate icing on the side of his lips.

" here ?" He asked wiping the side of his face.

" no more down." Min hee said giggling.

" did I get it off." Jung kook asked.

" no let me help you." Min hee said moving beside him.

She grabbed a napkin and wiped the side of his lips. She then realized how close her lips and his were. He moved closer to her lips. Just as he was about to kiss her she moved her head to the side so he would kiss her cheek instead. He pulled away and looked at her.

" I'm sorry ... I don't know what I was thinking. " Jung kook said looking away with a red face.

" Its okay. Just give me some time okay ?" Min hee said leaning her head on his shoulder.

When they were finished they walked out. Min hee still was a little pissed off. When Jung kook wasn't paying attention she sneaked off to the suju tent. Jung kook turned around and realized that min hee was gone. He looked around and saw min hee with a Suju cup. He crossed the street.

" yah you shouldn't be drinking like that ?" Jung kook said trying to take the cup from her.

" Ani I want to ! " she yelled.

Jung kook realized he no chose but to sit. After 5 bottles she drank she tired to get up. She fell down. Jung kook who was less drank then her helped her up. He picked her up. He swayed to the right and left cause he was almost as drunk as she was.

" Jung kook ... I use to like you as a chingu but now I don't know... Jung kook." Min hee said.

" hmm?" He responded.

" Take me to a ginger house so I can eat it." Min hee said leaning her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes.

Soon jung kook made it home. He walked to his room and put min hee down on his bed. He cover her with his blanket. He looked down at her and wondered out of all the girls he could pick why did he choose to like min hee. Mi hee the one that dated Jimin. He was about to leave when a hand stopped him. He turned and looked down at min hee.

" Jung kook can you sleep here with me ?" Min hee asked him.

" umm sure." Jung kook scratch the back of his head awkwardly.

" yah we aren't going to do any thing disgusting." Min hee smiled.

He got in the bed with her. The bed was small considering he was the only one that slept on it. Min hee moved closer to the wall. Yet they were still really close together. Jung kook laid down on his side and stared at her. She was with her eyes closed. Min hee moved closer to him and snuggled against his chest. He smiled and put a arm around her and went to sleep as well.