Its all my fault

" MIN HEE!" Jungkook yelled as he grabbed her pulled her close.

Jimin turned around and saw Min hee on the floor. He shot the man in the suit one more time. He made sure he was dead before he ran to Min hee.

" What happened to her?" Jimin asked.

" She got shot twice saving me." Jungkook said holding on to her tight.

" Jungkook pick her up and let's take her to the hospital. I'll cover you." Jimin said going behind him.

Jung kook ran through the crowd of guys fighting. Jimin ran behind him shooting or stabbing anyone that tried to stop him. 

Jungkook made it to the car. " Are you going?" Jungkook asked.

" No. I'm going back to check on the guys. Go hurry." Jimin said running back.

Jungkook obeyed him. He pulled out the building and sped through the streets. He soon got to the hospital. He ran in there with her.

" HELP HER PLEASE!!" Jungkook yelled.

" Here put her here!" The doctor yelled.

The doctors rolled her into the emergency room where they shut the doors and Jungkook was left outside.
Jung kook sat outside the room. Everytime a patient rolled by he would lift his head up in hope.

Soon the boys came." How is she?" Jimin asked.

" I don't know. The doctor hasn't come out yet." Jungkook said.

" Don't worry I'm sure she'll be okay." V smiled.

" Are you guys planing on telling Jhope?" Jimin asked them.

"J hope is in America he's gotten better so he's coming back to America in a few days we'll tell him then." Rap monster said.

The doctors soon came out with Min hee. The nurses dragged her away.

" Shes very lucky she almost didn't make it. She's still having a hard time. As of now the chances of her surviving are low. You guys can't go in the room and see her. You may see her outside through a window. We'll transfer her to a room in 2 days depending on her condition." The doctor said.

" Thank you." Rap monster said.

" It's all my fault. She wouldn't have gotten shot if I had been careful." Jungkook said as he leaned against the wall in tears.

" If she were awake right now you know she wouldn't blame you for anything." Suga said sitting next to him.