2.

Meredith Grey had only received one speeding ticket in her life, until now. Chances were she was going to get one tonight because she was driving insanely fast to her Stepmother's house to find her sister because she needed to talk to Lexie. Her half sister or whatever had become rather close and what she needed to tell her, was not something she could talk to her fake mommy about or her awkward birth father. She thought about going to her mother's grave, but she actually needed someone to talk back so her seventeen year old sister was going to have to do. Half sister.

This was big. Very big and she needed Lexie, Derek had left a little more then five weeks ago and normally she would tell him and then they would have sex, but well she was pretty sure it was the sex that had gotten her into this mess. She quickly knocked on the door to the home where she was told she never had to knock and as soon as Susan opened the door, before her fake Mommy could utter a hello, she was upstairs knocking on her half sisters door. "Lexie! Lex.....open the door! Lexie!"

"What the hell..." Lexie groaned, opening the door to her bedroom, her hair up in a ponytail, holding a text book.

"What took you so long?" Meredith groaned, rushing into her half sisters bedroom. "Close the door."

"It was like three seconds." Lexie rolled her eyes, shutting the door.

"Lexie...."

"What?"

"I um...." She wasn't sure what to say. She had just planned on rushing over to see Lexie and get help or some advice and she had never actually thought of what she was going to say.

"Spit it out...I have a chem exam tomorrow that's half of my grade..." Lexie replied, sitting back down on her bed where all her papers were spread out.

"I'm six weeks pregnant." She blurted out.

"Shit."

"That's what I said." Meredith gasped.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah...late period, sore boobs, seven overpriced pregnancy tests and a blood test at the doctor."

"Shit." Lexie repeated, pushing some stuff off the bed. "Sit down."

"Six...almost seven weeks."

"Who's the father?"

"Seeing as the last few months he was here, I was only having sex with Derek so...it has to be Derek's." Meredith sighed, finally sitting down on Lexie's bed. "And the first time I had sex after Derek was two weeks ago."

"Derek...as in...in Spain Derek?"

"Spain Derek." She nodded, running her hands through her hair.

"What did he say about it?" Lexie asked, sitting back against a pillow.

"Um...." Meredith bit her lips.

"Meredith...You have to tell him.

"Lexie...I'm here and he's in Spain."

"You still have to tell him."

"No I can't." Meredith immediately began to panic, shaking her head as she stood up.

"I thought you two were...friends."

"We were friends with benefits....and then he moved to Spain to better his career and I can't take that away from him."

"It's his baby too." Lexie whispered.

"Yeah but he's...this could ruin his career Lexie." Meredith snapped, turning to face her sister.

"Fine...Not telling him."