65.

"Emma...show Mommy what Daddy taught you today." Derek smiled, as he sat on the sofa next to his wife, his hand firmly on her expanding stomach as their two year old played on the floor.

"No!" Emma giggled, before tossing the toy baby bottle onto the floor and falling down next to it.

"Please? For Daddy?" Derek laughed as Meredith giggled, lacing their fingers together

"Daddy's begging." Meredith giggled, as Emma pushed herself back on her own two feet.

"You'll thank me when you see what she does."

"What did you teach her?"

"Just...how to say something."

"Oh Gosh." Meredith rolled her eyes.

"It's nothing bad." Derek laughed. "No bad words."

"Uh huh...." Meredith breathed, her hand moving over his.

"How are you feeling?" He whispered, as Emma tried to put a new shirt on her baby doll.

"Tired...chased after a two year old all day." Meredith ran a hand over her five month pregnant stomach. She kissed him softly before watching her daughter who couldn't figure out how to get the shirt on other then around the head. "She needs help."

"It's funny." Derek smiled, kissing her again. "Em...come here."

"Da?" Emma held up her doll as she stumbled towards him, landing the doll in his lap.

"Thank you." He laughed, fixing the pink shirt on the baby doll that was similar to the one Emma was wearing. "There you go, Noodle."

"Tay Da." Emma giggled, tilting her head up and scrunching her nose at her father just as her mother did. "My Bay!"

"My Bay." Derek laughed, pointing to Meredith's stomach.

"Dat?" Emma frowned, looking confused every time she saw the baby bump on Meredith. She took a few small steps forward and placed a hand on the bottom of Meredith's stomach. "Dat."

"Yeah." He breathed. "That's your brother or sister."

"Da?" Emma gasped, pushing gently against the stomach.

"What?"

"Dat."

"It's your little brother or sister." Derek repeated, trying to get her to say what he had taught her.

"Derek...." Meredith giggled, as Emma examined her stomach more.

"She's so confused." He chuckled.

"Hmm....she's still little."

"No...she's not little...she's..." Derek coaxed her.

"She's my baby." Meredith giggled, leaning forward to kiss Emma's head.

"That's not what I was going for...but yes." Derek smiled, kissing Meredith while Emma wrapped her arms around Meredith's stomach.

"Big." Emma gasped.

"Thanks Emma." Meredith sighed.

"Big what?" Derek laughed.

"Mama."

"No..." He shook his head. "Remember what we did when Mama was napping?"

"Pay!"

"We did played...and we said that you were going to be..."