64.

Meredith was pretty sure that she needed to leave the nursery because she was on the verge of irritation as her daughter bounced in the crib, unwilling to take her nap. Derek had come home, irritated with her before he even put his stuff down and Emma was all over the place and unwilling to nap. "Emma...sleep."

"Mama...look..." Emma giggled, holding up the doll that she now slept with, showing her the new outfit that she had gotten from Susan.

"I know...I put the outfit on.. Nap time." She groaned, sitting her daughter down on the mattress.

"No." Emma shook her head.

"Yes."

"Pay time!"

"Nap time." Meredith said, walking to the window to darken the room by closing the blinds.

"Ma! No!" Emma screamed.

"Emma...yes."

"No seep..." Emma shook her head. "No seepy."

"Yes."

"Da!"

"He's not going to save you from nap time." Meredith groaned, laying Emma back down.

"Mama..." Emma frowned. "I wan pay."

"Later." Meredith rolled her eyes.

"Seep now?" Emma sighed.

"Yes." Meredith tried not to raise her voice.

"Nie Mama."

"Night Emma." Meredith leaned over, kissing her daughter before backing out of the room and hoping Emma would stay quiet. She needed a shower without interruptions. She already had Derek on her bad side, as she was on his and now she just needed a shower. Except as she walked into their bedroom, she heard him shut the door to the bathroom. "No!"

"What?" He groaned, from the other side of the door, turning the hot water on.

"I was getting in there!" She said, pounding at the door.

"You were putting Emma down."

"Yes...I was and you're in here...now I need to shower!"

"I do too."

"Derek!" Meredith groaned, knocking again.

"What?" He groaned again, opening the bathroom door.

"I told you I was going to shower after I put her down for a nap."

"I'll be in there for five minutes." Derek said, pulling his sweater over his head.

"I would already be done if you would have put her down."

"I told you I would do it and you insisted on it so..."

"You said that after you yelled at me for telling you the spaghetti sauce from last night made me sick."

"I didn't yell at you." He groaned, tossing his shirt on the floor and starting to unbutton his pants.

"Yes you did!"

"I'll be out in five minutes."

"I'm showering."

"We do have another bathroom."

"Then go use it."

"I'm already here."

'You did yell at me for the spaghetti sauce." She brought the subject back up, before walking into the bathroom.

"Seriously?" He groaned, pulling back the shower curtain to get in.