35.

Meredith Grey was surprised that she was lying naked, in Derek Shepherd's arms. Yesterday had been hell, complete Hell and now they were okay. They had fought, really bad but now they were lying awake in their bed, completely naked as the sun shined in. "Stop poking my boob!"

"No...it's fun." He laughed.

"It's fun to poke my boob?" She giggled, turning on her side.

"Yes." He laughed, kissing her cheek as he laced their fingers together.

"Of all the fun things we did...poking my boob was the highlight?"

"Definitely not."

"How much have we slept?" She giggled.

"Probably an hour...maybe less." Derek smiled, pulling her naked body closer to him.

"Your mother is leaving on a plane later tonight."

"So we should take advantage of the fact that she has Emma." He breathed, kissing her neck

"Heyy....."

"Mmm..."

"Maybe we can do something with Emma tomorrow..."

"Like what?"

"I want to take her swimming."

"Will you wear a bikini?"

"Why does that matter?" She giggled, running her fingers through his hair.

"Because...it'll be hot."

"Emma will be there Derek."

"Fine." Derek rolled his eyes, sighing dramatically.

"Emma has a bikini."

"A baby bikini?"

"Yeah." Meredith giggled.

"Then I'll take my girls to the pool...both in their bikini's." Derek laughed.

"She has a one piece but she's never worn the bikini so it might be adorable." Meredith giggled, kissing his lips.

"Mmm..." He breathed against her lips, his hand running down her bare back.

"We could get her floaties."

"Do I get to wear a Speedo?"

"No!"

"Why not?" Derek laughed.

"Just...no speedo."

"Too bad...that's all I have."

"Liar." She giggled, sitting up in the bed, turning her body around.

"Fine..." He laughed. "I might have one swimsuit..."

"Knowing our lucky Emma will only like it if she has her Ba in her mouth." Meredith said, climbing onto him and wrapping her legs around his neck.

"What...are you doing?" Derek laughed.

"Sexy stuff." She said, giggling slightly as she tried to scoot closer to his body.

"This just...looks weird."

"It's not any different from when you're on top and my legs around your neck." She giggled, trying to lift her body forward.

"Do you need some help?" He laughed.

"No." She giggled.

"Mer."

"What?"