68.

Derek's office had probably never been this clean. At least not since he had been the one who occupied it. But his nine month pregnant wife it seemed, could do nothing but clean. She had come to visit him, practically jumping him when she got in the door and now she was walking around his office, his shirt hanging off of her shoulders as she cleaned obsessively.

"Mer...I think that's good..." He laughed, trying to get her to come back over to the sofa with him.

"Derek, just let me clean your desk." She said, looking over the desk as he stomach looked perfectly round.

"There's nothing to clean."

"Shut up, I gave you sex." She replied, pushing all of the papers into a folder before she sat in his fancy office chair and opened the top drawer.

"I...fair enough." He laughed, sitting back on the couch.

"Oh...." She stopped a hand moving over the round stomach. She closed her eyes, wincing slightly before looking back into the drawer.

"Still kicking?"

"Yeah." She breathed in, lifting a few things from the drawer. She was done for classes during the fall quarter. She was taking time off from school and work and all she had been doing is nesting. "I think your mother is shocked we didn't find out the sex."

"She's not shocked...she's annoyed." Derek laughed. "She wanted to buy things for a girl or a boy and we put a wrench in that plan."

"Well she could go like Susan and just pick a gender and buy for it."

"She could...but she'd never do that."

"Susan swears it's a boy...Lexie swears its a girl so does Molly...then Nancy thinks I'm going to be surprised with one of each."

"None of them have an idea." Derek replied. "Would you come back over here?"

"No." She said, taking the sanitizing wipes and wiping down the drawer.

"It's clean."

"That's debatable."

"Are you going to go ask maintenance for a vacuum next?"

"Do you think he'd let me borrow one?" She asked, running a hand over her stomach. Stupid Braxton hicks were making everything difficult.

"No. I don't."

"Ass."

"Speaking of ass...bring yours back over here please."

"Der...no."

"What else could there be to clean?"

"A used condom!" Meredith gasped, lifting it from the bottom of the drawer. "You couldn't even throw it away after we used it?"

"That's...okay...That's not mine..."

"Yes it is!" Meredith gasped, tossing it at him. "I've been pregnant for nine months which means that is at least nine months old!"

"Ew...Mer!" Derek groaned, picking it up from the floor and tossing it in the trash can.

"I can't even believe we let Emma in here."

"I did not put that there." He laughed.

"Just....let me clean."

"Fine." Derek chuckled, pulling his scrub pants back on. "At least let me help."

"Just grab your...ow."Meredith ran a hand over her huge stomach again, trying to rub gently in order to relax their baby.

"My what?" He asked, thinking the pains she was having were just the baby kicking like usual.