63.

Meredith was in a bad mood. Which wasn't unusual, so Derek was used to it. She was tossing things around their room, looking for a pair of pants and was getting more and frustrated at each moment that passed when she couldn't find them. Derek could hear curse words and groaning as he walked up the stairs and into their room, on a mission to make her feel better and get her mind off of the morning sickness and the hormones.

"Can I help you with anything?" He asked, standing in the doorway of their bedroom.

"Yeah can you make my pants grow a billion sizes?" She shouted, before kicking at the pile of clothes in front of her.

"No...I can't...But we can buy you new pants." He said, walking into the room.

"That doesn't help me right now."

"Do you want my sweatpants?" He offered, taking a pair of grey sweats out of the dresser drawer.

"Yes." She groaned, before throwing herself down the bed.

"Good. Because you need pants for where we're going." He said, putting the pants down on the bed and leaning over and kissing her.

"Mmm....I do?" She groaned against his lips.

"Unless you want to be really cold, yes you do."

"Well..."

"Pants." He said, holding up the grey sweats.

"Pants." She sighed, taking them from his hand.

"And then a shirt...and your jacket and in the car." He smiled.

"Fine."

"Meet me downstairs in five minutes."

"Coming." Meredith groaned, pulling Derek's navy blue sweatshirt over her head before standing up. "It's not like I have much to get ready with."

"You don't need to get ready for where we're going."

"Does it really matter?" She groaned, tossing her hair back into a ponytail before following him out of the room.

"Not to me."

"Because you live with me."

"Because I love you." He said as they got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Uh huh."

"Do you want a blindfold...or no blindfold?" Derek asked, handing her her jacket.

"Do you want me to kill you or let you suffer?" Meredith retorted.

"No blindfold it is." He smiled.

"Glad you understand."

"I do." He chuckled, grabbing the car keys. "Got your purse?"

"Yes."

"Then let's go."

"I should be saying no. I should be upstairs hating you and yet I'm still listening to you."

"You hated me yesterday. Today, you have to get out of the house." He replied.

"You're keeping track?" She frowned as he opened the passenger side door.

"No...but yesterday I remember you hated me."

"Well I did but today I could again if you don't tell me where we're going."

"It's a surprise." Derek said, getting into the car and starting it.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."