40.

Teasing. That's was Meredith was doing. Teasing him. She was playing on the floor with Emma, putting clothes on dolls and building stacks of blocks but she was definitely teasing them. Her top was more lowcut than usual, or at least more lowcut than she usually wore just to play with Emma, and her jeans seemed to be a little bit tighter, hugging her in the places that Derek loved. There was no doubt that she was teasing him.

But Derek couldn't give in. Normally, he would let Emma play alone for a few minutes while he took Meredith into the closet and had sex with her against the wall. Not today though. Today that wasn't an option. Nor had it been for the last week. It had been on week since they made the bet of who could hold out the longest and so far, Derek was doing well. Until today. Because Meredith was teasing him and he couldn't give in. He had to win.

"Emma....look." Meredith giggled, holding up the colorful blocks they had bought her the day before. "Look Em..."

"Oh...Ba!" Emma hit her pacifier against a block, putting it in her mouth before standing up.

"Emma, sit down and play with Mommy." Derek sighed, watching as his daughter looked around to where she wanted to go next.

"You're hopeless." Meredith giggled, shaking her head as their daughter walked over to the tv where a familiar yellow bird was singirng next to a character who hung out or lived in a trashcan.

"We need more baby gates."

"I know." Meredith sighed, leaning over to pick up a block next to Derek, her chest was in his clear view.

"Mmmhmm..." Derek breathed.

"Hi." She titled her head up, brushing her lips against his.

"Hi..." Derek tensed up, kissing her lightly back before grabbing a magazine off of the coffee table.

"What are you reading?"

"Medical...stuff."

"Uh huh...." She bit her cheek, before turning to around to hand Emma a green block.

"It's um..."Derek cleared his throat, shifting on the couch. "It's research."

"Okay." She said, leaning over to give Emma a kiss on the cheek, her ass lightly grazing his shin.

"Emma...blocks." Derek stood up quickly.

"Are you okay?" She asked, watching as he scooped Emma up quickly.

"Yeah...fine." Derek smiled, taking a deep breath.

"You're sure?"

"Uh huh.".

"Derek...sit down with me." Meredith giggled, moving to sit up on the blue couch, her legs crossing immediately.

"Sit...with you?" Derek looked at the couch. He couldn't give in.

"Yeah." She looked at him innocently, leaning over to reach for Emma's sock, giving him a full glance of her plump chest.

"I think Emma needs her diaper changed." Derek said quickly.

"You changed it fifteen minutes ago."

"Right...but I think she pooped again so...I should go up stairs and do it."

"I'll help."

"I can do it." He said, walking to the stairs.

"She's not even making her poop face." Meredith stood, fixing her chest as he faced the steps, before walking up behind him.