24.

As Meredith rinsed the last of the lavender body wash off of her skin, she heard the bathroom door slowly open, knowing it was probably Derek. They were trying for Emma...which was good and great and Lexie had suggested they talk more about what had happened before life with the three of them had started but they were having great sex and getting a long, everything was good. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing." Derek smiled, closing the bathroom door behind him.

"She didn't wake up, did she?" Meredith asked, as the hot water dripped over her body.

"No...she's sound asleep."

"Good."

"What time did she go to sleep?" Derek asked.

"Eight." Meredith breathed, peeking her head out of the shower.

"Hi." Derek grinned, kissing her quickly.

"Hi." She giggled.

"Are you almost done?"

"I'm done." She added.

"Then come out here." He smirked.

"Okay." She rolled her eyes, turning off the hot water and squeezing her hair to get out some of the water. She then pushed the shower curtain out of the way.

"Mmm...Hello." Derek smiled.

"My towel please?"

"No thanks."

"Jerk." Meredith stepped out, pulling the white towel off of the rack.

"Hey..." Derek laughed, wrapping the towel around her.

"Mmm.....how was work?"

"A few surgeries." He sighed.

"Six turned into....ten." Meredith sighed, he hadn't come home right away.

"Sorry."

"That's okay...I finished an assignment so it's fine." She giggled, leaning into him.

"I told one of the scrub nurses to call you...but...I guess she didn't." Derek sighed, rubbing her back.

"She may have....Emma was screaming on the top of her lungs for an hour."

"Did the fever go down at all?" He frowned.

"I think so."

"Good...maybe it was just a little bug."

"I'm sure it was." Meredith whispered.

"Sorry I'm late." Derek breathed before kissing her.

"It's okay." She shivered against his lips.

"Did you eat?"

"Poptart."

"Nice Mer." Derek chuckled.

"I was hungry." She giggled, kissing him again.

"Mmm..."

"So...."

"I was thinking about you all day." He whispered, before nipping at her ear.

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh."

"What were you thinking...."

"About touching you..."

"Yeah?" She shivered, aching for him to say more.

"And about kissing you...and sucking you..."