53.

"This place looks nice." Derek said as he looked through a magazine of hotels and resorts that were close by. They were trying to pick a place for New Years, which meant a place to get married and it felt like they had said no to thousands of places already.

"Derek there is a huge bold line of lettering that says no children on New Years." Meredith groaned, bouncing Emma on her leg.

"Crap..." Derek muttered, flipping the page of the magazine. "I don't understand that...unless its like..a nude New Years party."

"Which would take care of me needing a dress." Meredith said, pulling the pen out of Emma's hand.

"Da!"

"Have you looked at dresses?" Derek looked up as Emma giggled.

"No."

"Then maybe we should go to the nude party."

"Okay." Meredith rolled her eyes, grabbing the pen from Emma's hand again. Planning a quick New Years wedding was coming back to bite her in the ass. "Emma...no!"

"Next place..." Derek sighed, quickly reading the description below a picture of a small resort.

"Da....hi!" Emma giggled, pulling one of the magazines into her hands before dropping it onto the floor. "Uh oh."

"Uh oh is right." Derek shook his head, but he couldn't help but laugh at the look on Emma's face.

"Uh oh!" Emma giggled, hitting her hands on the table once she realized the attention she was getting. "Uh Oh Da!"

"Please be good Noodle."

"No!" Emma giggled.

"Emma Carolyn...do you want to go to your crib?"

"Da...Hi!" Emma smiled.

"Hi." Derek rolled his eyes, a smile on his face as he turned the page to another hotel. "Mer..."

"Hmm?" She ran her hands over her face.

"Look at this one."

"It's nice." She whispered, smiling weakly as Emma began to bounce on her lap.

"What's wrong?" Derek frowned.

"Tired." She breathed.

"My fault."

"All your fault and this one decided to wake up and not go back to bed."

"You made Mommy tired." Derek said, taking Emma from Meredith.

"I en...pay with my Bay bay!"

"Do you want to go take a nap with your baby?"

"I pay!" Emma gasped.

"That's a no." Derek sighed, handing Meredith the magazine with the place he had just found.

"Hmm...." She breathed, looking over the page as Emma pulled it right from her view.

"Emma!"

"Hi Ma!" Emma giggled, tossing the magazine on the floor.

"Emma...you're going upstairs if you don't stop that." Derek warned.

"No!"

"Tell Mommy sorry."

"No." Emma giggled, hiding her face.

"She's a little terror."

"Can we call this terrible two's yet?"

"We have to call it something." Meredith smiled weakly, leaning over to kiss Emma's cheek. "I forgive you since you don't know how to say sorry."