62.

Meredith was grinning through her teeth. And it wasn't that oh so happy grin, it was the grin that made her want to throw up. She was three months pregnant with her second child and not only did she want to throw up, but she wanted to kill Lexie and Susan for never taking their hands off of her stomach. It made her glad Molly was off at college or else she would be there with her hands on her stomach as well.

Meredith loved people, especially Derek touching her stomach but the problem wasn't the touching, it was the nausea and the over crowding and the smell of cinnamon left over from a candle before Susan had blown it out. So now, she wanted to scream and kill the women who were talking to her belly as she faked a grin. "So um...it's raining."

"Yeah...it is..." Susan said in a baby talk voice, her hand firmly on the small bump of Meredith's stomach as Lexie sat next to her, waiting for another turn.

"I wish you could already find out if it was a boy or a girl." Lexie giggled. "I can't wait to start buying stuff."

"Oh um...I don't know if Derek wants to find out the sex." Meredith said, trying not to hit away Lexie's hand.

"You should...then you can pick the nursery and toys and everything."

"But sometimes it's fun not to know." Susan added. "We didn't know with Molly."

"And I knew with Emma but Derek is here this time and I think he wants it to be a surprise."

"You can convince him." Lexie winked.

"I...I don't know." Meredith looked between the two women.

"They'll figure it out." Susan smiled at Meredith. "It's just going to be a wonderful time for you two."

"It will be once I stop throwing up every morning. It's the third month."

"It will." Susan assured her.

"So...Mom and I were talking..." Lexie changed the subject as she also put her hand on Meredith's stomach.

"Yeah?" Meredith breathed. She wasn't going to focus on the hand. Both Hands.

"Yes." Susan continued. "And we were thinking...since you're going to be busy with school and moving into the new house when it gets closer to the due date...that we should have the baby shower soon."

"Oh um...why do I need a shower?"

"Because it's fun."

"And you wouldn't let us have one with Emma." Lexie pointed out.

"Because everybody brought me stuff and got presents before you even had time to throw a shower." Meredith gasped. "Susan had started buying girl clothes before I even knew Emma was a girl."

"I just knew." Susan beamed.

"That was just luck..I doubt you'll be right this time." Meredith sighed.

"I don't know...I had a feeling about Lexie even before we found out."

"Think about how much fun a shower would be for Emma." Lexie giggled.

"I have all the baby stuff I need..."

"Think about it, Dear." Susan smiled. "We could even do it outside in the spring. It would be lovely."

"Yeah...lovely." Meredith pasted the fake grin on her face.

"Can you believe how big you'll by then if you're already got this?" Lexie giggled, pushing Meredith's shirt up over the small bump.