55.

They were officially Mr. and Mrs. Shepherd. The minister had said it and now they were husband and wife. Meredith looked amazing in her white dress and Emma was adorable in her pink dress with her doll that matched. Derek had been nervous. He hadn't been expecting to be but he was. Probably because the night before his then fiancé has told him that she might be pregnant. They had been talking about wanting another baby and the night before their wedding she had told him she might be pregnant.

His eyes had been glued to her the entire night, particular her stomach as he watched her dance with Emma and the rest of both of their families. At this point, he just wanted to reception to end so that they could go upstairs and take the test that she had told him was in her bag. Instead, they were sitting around, talking with the remaining wedding guests as Emma sat on Meredith's lap and the rest of their families beamed at them.

"Derek, you're staring at Meredith like you want to undress her." Kathleen, Derek's older sister smiled.

"He looks happy." Susan smiled, resting her feet on the chair where Thatcher had been sitting earlier.

"I am happy...and I do want to undress her." Derek grinned, leaning over and kissing his bride's cheek.

"Typical groom." Scott, Kathleen's husband chuckled.

"Derek, shut it." Meredith shook her head, patting Emma's back as the tired one year old blinked her eyes.

"I'm your husband. Be nice."

"And you're saying things." She replied, looking up at his Mom.

"I hope you knew that before you married him." Mrs. Shepherd chuckled, smiling at her new daughter in law.

"Unfortunately I know."

"Derek Dear, you said you set the play pen up in your Mother's room right?" Susan asked, taking a sip of her near empty wine.

"I did. And I put her diaper bag in there, her blanket and her toys." Derek nodded.

"Seep with Na?" Emma said tiredly.

"Yeah." Meredith kissed Emma's head.

"I want to go upstairs." Derek leaned over,whispering in Meredith's ear.

"Derek...." She whispered, leaning her head against his.

"Oh...wedded bliss." Kathleen's husband smiled.

"He says that now. In ten years it's called reality." Kathleen laughed, kissing Scott's cheek.

"They're always like this." Mrs. Shepherd smiled. "When they first met, they were like this."

"Really?" Susan grinned.

"Absolutely. Derek brought her home and said she was just a friend...it was obvious it was way more than that."

"I once tried to tell Meredith it was something more and..."

"I assured her she was wrong." Meredith cut Susan off, giggling as she looked up at her husband.

"She was so...not wrong." Derek grinned, kissing her.

"I was." Meredith grinned, agaisnt his lips.

"Mmm...very wrong..."

"Love you..." She whispered as Emma yawned.

"You two are so happy." Kathleen grinned, looking up at Scott. "Remember when we got married? We were so excited."

"I can't believe you two aren't taking a honeymoon." Scott shook his head. "That's the best part."

"Well when they do...you know that I'll be more than happy to come take care of Emma." Mrs. Shepherd added.