59.

"Minty..." Meredith could still taste the after lunch mint on his lips as she dipped her tongue into his mouth, her hands moving around his neck as his body leaned over the center console of the car. They were out visiting the land where their new home would be while Lexie took Emma to the park. And now they were fooling around. "Mmm."

"I...Ow...Wait..." Derek winced, shifted his position before pulling a toy out from the side of the seat

"Oh I was looking for that this morning." Meredith giggled.

"You found it." He laughed, tossing it in the back seat. "Sticking into my side."

"Mmm...."

"All clear..."He smiled, leaning over and kissing her again.

"All clear." She giggled, his hand moving along her side.

"Soon...we'll be able to do this in our new house..." He whispered against her lips.

"All over the kitchen."

"And the living room."

"The shower." She nipped at his bottom lip.

"Mmm..." He lightly moaned, sliding his hand under her shirt.

"Oh..." She gasped, his fingers pushing her bra up.

"I feel like a teenager...sneaking around..."

"We're too good at this to sneak."

"Lexie probably knew what we were going to do..." He laughed, kissing her neck.

"Mmm...."

"Mer..."

"Yeah?" His breath tickled her skin as she giggled slightly, her breast nearly popping out of the sweater.

"I don't care that it's cold...I'm taking this off." He laughed, pulling her sweater over her head.

"You'll keep me warm." She giggled, kissing him as hard as she could.

"Mmm..." He moaned into her mouth, tossing her sweater to the floor of the car before running his hands down her arms

"I think we're sex addicts."

"Only with you..."

"Oh..." She giggled, taking a deep breath, before running her fingers along his side.

"Mmm..." He breathed, kissing her chest, stopping as he pushed her bra straps off her shoulders.

"Hmm...oh..." She gasped, her breasts immediately popping out of the fabric.

"I...wow."

"Derek...." She breathed.

"They're...different..." He whispered, kissing her breasts.

"What is?" She winced.

"You're...they're huge..."

'What's huge?" She frowned, her eyes opening

"These..." He breathed, tracing his tongue around her breasts.

"Seriously?" She frowned, sitting up quickly.

"What's wrong?"

"They're not...you look at them like I handed you a freaking pile of gold."

"I'm just saying they look huge."

"Seriously?" She groaned, lifting her purse off the floor of the car and hitting him in the stomach with her purse. "What was wrong with my boobs?"