37.

"Do you need more wipes?" Derek called down the grocery store aisle. He was standing at one end with Emma and Meredith had the cart at the other end. After everything that had happened, things were back to how they should be and they were doing their weekly shopping trip together.

"I...are they on sale?"

"The store brand is...not the kind we usually use."

"I should wait until they're on sale." Meredith bit her lip as Emma scrunched a coupon in her hands.

"We can get them."

"I just...I don't want you to feel like you have to get them."

"Emma needs wipes." Derek laughed, putting them in the cart.

"You've loving this doctor paycheck aren't you?" She giggled, as she walked over, kissing Emma's cheek.

"No...Well yes...but...if Emma needs wipes, I'm going to get her wipes." He laughed.

"Mmm!" Emma pushed the paper ball towards his mouth.

"That's not food Em." Derek shook his head, taking the coupon from her.

"Mmm!"

"She would eat anything if we let her." He laughed, kissing Meredith's cheek.

"She would." Meredith giggled, taking the pacifier from Emma's mouth, kissing the baby and popping it back into her mouth.

"I don't get a kiss?" Derek frowned.

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"Fine." Meredith rolled her eyes, pressing a light kiss to his lips.

"Thank you." Derek smiled.

"Umm!" Emma smacked Derek's cheek.

"Emma!"

"Mmm!" Emma hit his cheek again.

"Emma Grey..." Derek frowned. "No hitting."

"Hi...." Emma grinned, melting her father immediately.

"Why...you both have that face..." Derek sighed.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Meredith giggled.

"Oh yeah..." He rolled his eyes, walking next to the shopping cart as Meredith pushed it down the aisle.

"What next?"

"We need milk...and juice. "

"Okay."

"And cheerios...which we always need." Derek laughed.

"Teer Oh?" Emma took her pacifier from her mouth.

"Yup...somebody ate the whole box." He smiled, kissing Emma's head.

"I can go get the milk and juice...and the cheerios on the way back." Meredith said, looking over their list.

"Meet you at the checkout?"

"Yeah just...can you go to the check out closer to the baby aisle because I want to figure out which diaper ointment is better for her."

"Okay...See you over there."Derek smiled, leaning over the cart and kissing her.

"Are you taking her?"

"Yeah."

"Okay." Meredith smiled, leaving Derek behind.