Chapter 32: Seoul Scrap

A/N: Sorry that I've not been posting as often as usual. I've been hitting a few snags with one day of family drama and one day I just took the night off writing to relax with some friends.

So as an apology, here's an extra 1000 words compared to my usual 1500-2000 word chapters. Oh, and here's Tommy the doggo again who woke me up at 5am by climbing up on me and claiming my pillow as his own.

 Oh, and here's Tommy the doggo again who woke me up at 5am by climbing up on me and claiming my pillow as his own

2nd Person POV

"Dr. Cho." You slid down beside the woman as she bled from her chest. Steve was just behind you as the two of you had gotten into the lab. Clint and Nat were still on the quinjet.

"Here." Steve threw you some sort of rag and you caught it, pressing it against the wound. Cho was not in good shape at all, and the small confusion in her eyes as she realised people were around here was a good pointer.

"Ultron... He's uploading himself into the body. You need to stop him." Cho said between ragged breaths. You were trying to think if there was anything you could do to help her more, but all your ideas would take too long.

"He's not gonna get very far with that." You stated, standing up and glancing at a distant wall as if it would help you locate the robot.

"Where is he?" Steve asked, lowering himself down.

"I don't know. But, Steve. The real power is inside the Cradle. The gem's power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up." Cho said, lightly gripping Steve's arm. Well, as a common visitor of the broken fourth wall, you were gonna call bullshit on that.

"You have to get the Cradle to Stark." Cho added. That sounded like the worst idea in history. Let's deliver another weapon of mass destruction to the guy who created Ultron to begin with.

"Steve, we need to go." You motioned for him to hurry up. Steve nodded and stood up. The two of you began moving again, sprinting away so you could go catch Ultron.

(Y/N)'s POV

"There he is. It's a truck from the lab." Clint's voice came to my ears. At the moment I was stealing Sam's thunder as usual by flying around in the air. I was only about 50 feet above the roads, so I could see the truck he was talking about.

"That's a bold assumption. What happens if we hijack this thing and it's just some poor old guy." I joked, following the truck.

"Yeah. The four robots inside are completely innocent." Clint replied. Only four? What happened to this man's entire legion of drones.

"Neat. I'll go drop the driver." I said calmly, gliding down and flying alongside the truck. There were probably a lot of confused people in other cars as they drove along. But, hey! It was superhero business.