Chapter 95: You Can't Defeat Me

"Hey." Tony landed down beside Strange as the latter finished dragging a set of creatures below ground. He turned to face the man with a keen eye. "You said one out of 14 million, we win, yeah? Tell me this is it."

"If I tell you what happens... it won't happen." Strange told him.

Clint burst through the crowds of aliens, slashing through their exposed flesh like mowing down grass. Eventually he tripped, rolling into a crouch and firing an arrow into a Chitauri behind him. When he looked ahead of him again, there was a huge group of outriders, Chitauri and Chitauri gorillas.

In the blink of an eye, a black explosion burst out from the side of the enemies, sending them flying away and scattering to their deaths as (Y/N) popped his wrists and walked over to his friend.

"Hand it over, buckaroo. You're taking too long." He made a 'bring it' motion in reference to the gauntlet.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Not all of us have fancy powers and suits." Clint narrowed his eyes, but outstretched the gauntlet anyway. (Y/N) grabbed it, using a black rope to hold the glove at his waist.

He sprang along the terrain, swiping a punch through the head of an Outrider before flipping off the edge of some rubble. He spun in the air before slicing down another with a dagger.

Black tendrils burst out from his body, impaling seven different enemies as they got in his way. He launched up into the air, dragging them with him before he hit the ground and expelled a blast of dark energy.

He flashed a grin to himself as he stood back up and was about to continue running, but he was forced to lean back in a swift motion as a huge blade flew over him. When he recovered back onto his feet, he stared  across the battlefield at Thanos who began sprinting his way.

"Nu pot să mă descurc cu acest tip." He grumbled, extending an arm blade in preparation for battle. The two ran towards each other, but (Y/N) teleported forward and jumped onto and above Thanos. He threw the gauntlet up into the air just as Peter swung over.

"I got it!" The boy called out as he webbed the glove to him. He landed down in the distance, activating the instant kill mode on his suit as he was swarmed by alien creatures.

(Y/N) barely managed to block the slash that arced from behind him. But once he did, his eyes burst into a black colour as he turned to face Thanos again.

"Să vedem în câte bucăți te pot tăia..." He chuckled to himself as his body fully ignited into his demon form rather than just the half. The villain snarled and reeled back pushing him away before taking another swing.

(Y/N) simply ducked under the attack and swept a bone like blade on his arm upwards, cutting through Thanos' shoulder before kicking him in the gut to knock him back.

The two locked eyes for a split second, and (Y/N) immediately set off a burst of energy straight into his opponents psyche. In just a moment, Thanos' entire balance and perception was thrown off by just a notch.

At first it was as if nothing had happened, but as Thanos moved to sidestep a strike, he found he had stepped too far and tripped up on a jagged stone. This allowed (Y/N) to kick him hard in the back of the knee, knocking him down.

The other man clenched his fists in fury before swinging his double edged sword up at (Y/N)'s head. The only issue was... it missed. The blade swished up above his hair and hit nothing but the air as (Y/N) summoned energy around his fist and punched him in the jaw.

The force enacted an explosion, driving Thanos into the ground and sending his head spinning even more.

"You can't defeat me. Not again..." (Y/N) taunted, circling the man as he tried to gather his bearings. "In the last five years, my powers have doubled- tripled since the last time I saw you."