Chapter 119: Car Chase

A/N: A lot of slow updates, I know. I apologise for that. I've been getting really into my Dead By Daylight fanfic and have had a little crossover in there by integrating and alternate timeline version of both Cosmo Wolf (Y/N) and this (Y/N). As a huge dbd gamer, it's gotten me really invested in that writing. But I intend to finish this story soon.

"So Ronin is dead, and the person who killed him is dead. That's convenient. How do you know this?" Maya signed, her words being spoken aloud by (Y/N) as he began to get bored of this exchange. He could be sleeping right now, but he was sitting around while Clint and Kate got interrogated.

"'Cause I was there." Clint responded. With his words being interpreted, Maya glared through his soul like she was staring through glass, her hands moving again.

"She says you're lying." (Y/N) yawned.

"Okay, clearly this isn't working." Kazi exhaled, walking over to Maya and moving along to Kate this time. He just straight up skipped (Y/N), knowing he wasn't gonna get any information from him.

"If you had nothing to do with this, then why did you put on this suit in the first place?" Kazi questioned. As Kate began to give a more than unflattering response to this, Maya began to just look at her. Her face beginning to turn rigid with irritation.

"Yo, Clint." (Y/N) said in a low voice.

"What?" Clint asked quietly, his eyes darting between the tracksuits.

"I'm gonna take this guy down, then the deaf girl. Be prepared." He warned the man, cracking his neck side to side and moving his arm forward slowly. Just as he suspected, Maya lashed out, grabbing Kate by her throat and starting to choke her as Kazi attempted to get her to stop.

"Maya, no!" He exclaimed, but suddenly he was hit in the head as (Y/N) landed a clean side kick to his jaw. He went sliding across the floor as the tracksuits perked up and Maya released Kate to spin around.

"Aight, time's up. We're doing this my way." He stated, a blade manifesting down his arm. He swung backwards and fired the weapon off of his arm and between the tracksuit grunts. It exploded into a thick smog, momentarily blinding them as he then swung at Maya.

The woman ducked his attack and grappled him, taking him down to the floor before he teleported onto the roof and slammed her down. Clint sprang free from his restraints, having torn the tape open on a sharp edge.

"Clint!" (Y/N) called to him, doing a handspring away from Maya as she kicked at him. Clint ran over and (Y/N) grabbed his hand, using leverage to lift and throw him up towards the nearby glass window. He broke through it with a roll, finding himself in the room where his gear was being kept.

He quickly grabbed his stuff as the tracksuits began to recover and panic. All the while, Maya and (Y/N) headed further through the building with their battle.

(Y/N) kicked his leg backwards, hitting the woman in her right and immediately pausing as pain went shooting through his foot. Had he known it was a metal prosthetic, maybe he wouldn't have made such a stupid decision.

"That's gonna be annoying." He murmured, blocking another kick from the woman.

Maya then smacked her hand into his ribs, planting her foot up into his chest and making him trip. (Y/N) grunted as he hit the floor, eyes widening as he rolled to the side of a metallic kick that slammed down beside him.

He managed to grab her ankle, wrapping his legs up around her right arm and rolling her down to the floor, too. He jumped back up, rolling his arms in preparation to continue.

Once Maya was back up, she threw a right, only to have her wrist caught. (Y/N) threw out his elbow, smashing it into her jaw, stunning her long enough for him to blast her away with a quick jut of black energy.