Chapter 65: Dior Savauge

3rd Person POV

Yelena slowly blinked her eyes open as she woke up. Her head was pounding and her memory was foggy.

Her eyes scanned across the ceiling that was ever so foreign to her, then rotated her head to the side as she saw (Y/N) resting beside her. She also noticed the fact she was under the sheets while he was laid atop them.

"What the hell..." She mumbled, sitting up with a small groan as she rubbed her eyes.

"I hope you keep this experience in mind next time you want to outdrink me. For my sake." (Y/N) rolled over to face the woman. He had gotten no more than maybe two or three hours of sleep, yet he looked more bored than tired.

"You want to elaborate a little?" Yelena slid a hand over the back of her head. (Y/N) motioned to the nightstand beside her, leading her to find a bottle of water he had decided to go out and get for her when he couldn't sleep.

The woman reached over, taking the bottle and twisting off the cap as (Y/N) thought of where to start.

"You challenged me to a drinking contest. After careful consideration and you nagging, I accepted so you'd learn your lesson." He began, making the woman nod.

"Oh, yeah. I remember that." She said, sipping the water. Past that point was where the haze began.

"Yeah, you were wasted in about two minutes. Proceeded to be no help as the rest of us dealt with a hit squad. Then I had to put you to bed." (Y/N) slowly wisped into smoke, gliding off of the bed before manifesting on his feet.

Yelena you placed the bottle down, hoping the water would ease her headache. "That's not that bad." She reasoned, making (Y/N) raise an eyebrow.

"Oh? You sitting there for 20 minutes repeatedly asking me to lay down with you isn't that bad?" He questioned, narrowing his eyes. Yelena shrugged her head.

"Point taken." She exhaled, sliding her legs out of the bed and and taking a second before standing up. She took the water bottle and held it at her side, stepping around to the bottom of the bed and looking around.

"Where's Natasha?" She looked over at (Y/N) curiously. The man placed a hand on one of the curtains reeling it back and causing Yelena to cover her eyes as the sunlight didn't aid her hangover at all.

"No clue. Her and Steve left to go do something." (Y/N) stated. It was about 9am, and he had gone to get Yelena water an hour ago. During that time he checked in on the other two.

Yelena patted her hand against her pocket, checking it wasn't empty before sliding her phone out of it. She looked at the screen, checking if she had any messages. But there was only one from Natasha.

"I'm going to be gone for most of the day. You should do the same and take (Y/N) with you. Just don't break him. He already told me about last night."

Yelena read the message with a slightly red tint on her face before exhaling and placing her phone away. (Y/N) combed his hair with his fingers, walking past the blonde and approaching the door.

"Hey, wait." Yelena called, making him pause as he was about to grab the door handle. He glanced back at her and she shook her head as she decided to follow Natasha's advice.