inheritance

❝ to 𝒚𝒐𝒖, i'd give the 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 ❞

{ BEST VIEWED IN }
・゚: * dark background ・゚: *
✧ times new roman ∙ second smallest setting ✧
season one - ???

❝ 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 ever happens
in 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 town ❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* - lily collins as ....

𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒚 𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕❝ i 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 think 𝒚𝒐𝒖 can 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆an 𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕❞∙ sixteen ∙ sagittarius ∙ human? ∙

❝ i 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 think 𝒚𝒐𝒖 can 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆
an 𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕❞
sixteen ∙ sagittarius human? 

𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒚 𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕❝ i 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 think 𝒚𝒐𝒖 can 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆an 𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕❞∙ sixteen ∙ sagittarius ∙ human? ∙

teen wolf cast, THEMSELVES
everyone else, AS DESCRIBED

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* - 𝒔𝒚𝒑𝒏𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒔

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔, a bloodline of werewolf hunters, all hardwired with the same mindset- to kill or be killed. Named after silver, it was only fitting that they chose a career path of werewolf hunting, it was a name to be lived up to, to be inherited. Legend says that silver is what kills a werewolf, but those who know of the Argents' lineage knew that wasn't true, it was the hunters' name after the metal. They were a family of notorious busybodies, never in the same place for too long, instead, they followed where the hunt took them. But no matter what corner of the world an Argent may find themselves in, they would always end up in a small town called Beacon Hills. 

𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕, the youngest in a long line of Argents had never given much thought to what she wanted to be when she grew up, she had interests, perhaps more than what was normal, but her life still seemed so uncertain. She supposed that was the effect of moving town every couple of months, she struggled to settle, maybe even too scared. Kinsey didn't have much of a mother to look up to, Kate was what was called an absentee mother, one who occasionally called, mostly if it benefited her. Sometimes even a birthday, if she were so lucky. But she could cope with that, it was her life now, traveling from home to home with her uncle and his family, treated like she was their second daughter. She didn't live a bad life, perhaps a boring one, but certainly not bad. The details of her life all changed upon her arrival to Beacon Hills, when a boring life became that of a fairytale, occasionally a thriller. 

𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒌𝒊 suffered from a high school trope that many know too much about, the nerd in love with the popular girl, he had watched Lydia Martin walk through those school halls for as long as he could remember, and one day, he planned to win her heart. At least that had been the plan, until the new girl named Kinsey walked in the door, and straight into his heart.

𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒂𝒄 𝒍𝒂𝒉𝒆𝒚 used to consider himself a loner, he didn't have many friends, he wasn't known to all who passed him in the school halls, not even when he played on the lacrosse team, he was invisible, and he didn't mind it. But when he was approached with an offer nobody could refuse, everything changed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* - 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒔

∙ all original characters and plots belong to jeff davis, the creator of the teen wolf franchise.

∙ all new additions to the plot, including characters, belong to ©voidnovaa as of august 2021. any attempts to recreate, translate or republish the content within this book without my permission will be classified as plagiarism and i will get it removed.

∙ this book contains; sexual comments/content, mentions of murder, themes of depression and panic attacks, death, mental illnesses, offensive comments, and substance abuse.

∙ all gifs uses in this book are from google, all credits goes to the rightful owners who spent their time making them, if you would like to know specific creators i'm sure i can find them if you inbox me.

∙ as we all know, the teen wolf timeline can be confusing, therefore all dates mentioned in this book will be based upon this; http://www.teenwolfwiki.com/Timeline

∙ dedications go out to my amazing mutuals who constantly provide me with love and all of the motivation that it takes to put your heart and soul into writing, they are all the most creatively beautiful people who deserve the absolute world. i love you all

∙ and finally, i'd just like to thank every one of you who take the time to read anything that i create, taking the time to comment and vote too, it means so much and i cannot thank you all enough. i hope you enjoy kinsey argent as much as i do.

without further ado, 𝒊𝒏𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆.