𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 , echo house

echo house

echo house

The details were blurry. But one thing was clear; her days were numbered.
Just when her nights had been peaceful, where a full night's sleep was in reach, her nightmares had been replaced, it wasn't enough that she woke up to a nightmare where Stiles Stilinski isn't himself, but now she had to sleep through nightmares too, unlike her others where she had to live through torture, this time, she died from it. Maybe those details were blurry, but there were a few things she knew for use after living it a few times over. She died at the hands of the Oni. A stab wound to her stomach, tearing through her flesh. Allison was there, everyone was there. It was Allison's arms she died in, and it was Lydia that they were there for. Where "there" was, she wasn't so sure, nor did she know when this was going to happen, but it all pointed back to Void. The Nogistune that possessed Stiles Stilinski. He would be the end of Kinsey Argent. 

But she wasn't scared of it anymore. After living it through, seeing how it would all happen for the first time when she'd hit the tiled floor of the animal clinic she knew that she was dying just how she had hoped she would. For goodness. She wouldn't die in vein, she'd die a hero. Kinsey could remember a time when she told him that if she were to die, she would do it saving those she loved, and it seemed that her death wouldn't disappoint her. 

Both tempted to speak, neither willing to break the silence. Sharing parting looks before they'd even arrived at the place that would be separating them, those days were numbered too, yet it felt like he'd be gone forever. There were things they wanted to say, but not enough time, words or breaths for them to say it. For a while they found themselves at a loss for words, unable to try and fathom what was happening to them. 

Sheriff Stilinski didn't know how he was supposed to react when he was called to the animal clinic late the other night, walking into a building where his son, if he could even call him that, was unconscious on the floor, one brunette girl had come to, the other was still working on it. Deaton had tried to explain it all, as had Scott, but to him, it felt like he was learning a foreign language. He wanted the basics. What had happened to his son. What he had done to people, people like Coach Finstock, all of the innocent people in his station. And the still unconscious brunette who had a gash on her head, even though Scott had sat her up and Deaton had tried cleaning up the wound that his son had left, she still looked terrible. 

He believed that was what had been the turning point for his son. After seeing that he'd hurt the girl, he knew it had all gone too far. It hurt knowing what he had done to the others, but when it came to Kinsey, that was when he drew the line, something needed to be done, and now. Stiles hadn't been able to look her in the eye when she had finally woken up, how scared she'd been, as if she had seen a ghost. He watched as she stared at him, trying to figure out which Stiles she was looking at, even she couldn't tell anymore, and it hurt. It hurt both of them.