𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 , master plan

master plan

master plan

Sheriff Stilinski stood in the locker room questioning Scott and Isaac who had barely managed to change out of their jerseys before being swarmed with questions from the man, he was desperate to find out where his son and Kinsey had disappeared to. He had hoped that it is the two of them who meant that they were just out being teenagers, that the two had gotten too caught up in the celebration of the game that they hadn't thought to tell anyone where they were going. But that plan was ruined by Stiles's Jeep in the parking lot and Kinsey's car still on his driveway at home. Wherever the two had gone, it couldn't have been on foot. In the midst of trying to find the two teenagers, he now had a death to investigate of yet another teenager. A case he couldn't put his whole heart into while his son was out somewhere. The man couldn't gather any of his thoughts knowing that the two could be hurt, Kinsey was supposed to be in his care, if she got hurt he didn't know what he would do. And if he lost his son, well, he didn't want to think about what he would have to do in that case either.

"Look, if they answer their phones if they answer their emails if either of you sees them..."

"We'll call you," Isaac reassured the man. He was just as concerned, of course, his concern was mostly aimed towards Kinsey rather than Stiles. How could it not be? He had always tried to be there to protect her, and the one time she needed it most, he hadn't been there.

"Look, Stiles is probably just freaked out from all the attention or something so Kinsey took him somewhere so he can breathe. We'll find them." Scott added, trying to be as convincing as possible. Part of him would have liked to believe his own words but he knew better than to think like that, he was almost certain Gerard had done something to both of them.

Sheriff Stilinski nodded, he had faith in the two wolves to contact him if they knew anything. He left the two of them to handle the other pending case from the night, Jackson. He had an entire lacrosse team to question, as well as searching for witnessed who was in the crowd. Anyone who could work out who or what had killed Jackson Whittemore tonight. As soon as the man had left them they were approached by Coach, at first, the two had been expecting a lecture on their behavior tonight, after Isaac had tackled and injured almost the entire team and Scott had wandered off during the middle of a game, they had it coming. But the man didn't have a lecture in him after tonight. Instead, he made it clear that the team needed Scott, he needed Scott on the team, but while his grades remained so low, he couldn't fight against Gerard on that matter. The man expressed how he knew how much he yelled and that sometimes it may seem like he hated all of the team, but he made it clear that he didn't hate any of them, well, maybe he hated Greenberg, but the rest of the team, including the two wolves in front of him, meant a lot. Before his words became too soppy Coach left with a final warning for Scott to build up his grades.

The two watched as Coach left the room, only then did they make sure the coast was clear, only when it was could they discuss what was really going on tonight. While Isaac had another final scan of the locker room Scott had turned to Stiles's locker, prying the metal door open until he had thrown it on the floor behind him. He didn't have time for subtlety when his best friends were both missing, and the only way he could find Stiles was by scent, he just had to hope that wherever Stiles was they could find Kinsey there too.