𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 , omega

omega

omega

Sunday morning.
It had been two days since the night of the formal. A dreadful night that the five teenagers who'd been there had tried to subside for the meantime. Kinsey and Stiles had spent the past two days in the hospital waiting for Lydia to wake up, which she had yesterday, but even then they had refused to leave until she was discharged. They were practically her personal bodyguards. In the time they'd been living in the waiting room the inevitable had happened, Chris had held a gun to Scott's head threatening to kill him until Allison had promised to never see him again. Of course, the two had no intention of keeping that promise. Kinsey and Stiles had learned that during their phone call with Allison which she had made a point of doing every three hours so she was constantly updated on her redhead best friend. As the third party of Scott and Allison's relationship, Kinsey and Stiles had been unwillingly opted into keeping their relationship a secret and protecting it like they were Lydia. If Chris or Victoria found out it would cost the wolf his life. It had been less than a day since Chris had stepped in between their relationship and the two had already begun the sneaking around by Scott creeping in through the bedroom window whenever Chris and Victoria were out, usually, it was to bring clothes to the hospital for Kinsey which meant they were able to keep updates on how long they had before the adults returned.

It wasn't going to be easy hiding the relationship, they all knew that. Especially when Kinsey had refused to grow distance between herself and the two boys again, the three days after their break up had been enough. She wasn't willing to do it again. That had been a point she would have to make to her uncle, after all, he couldn't ban her from Scott too, even if he was her legal guardian she still wouldn't listen to him as if he were that. She had never listened to Kate and she was her mother, he had no chance of her following his rules if not her own mothers.

"They've been here all night?" Mr. Martin questioned Melissa McCall, Lydia's nurse, as they looked at the two teenagers asleep outside of the redhead's room. Stiles was stretched out with his legs across Kinsey who'd opted to sleep sitting up with drool dripping down her arm and Stiles's hoodie for a pillow. That was how the two had been sleeping for the past two days since they had refused to go home, and Melissa refused to send the two of them home when she knew both of them were here to look out for their friend and not cause harm in the process.

"They've been here all weekend." Melissa nodded as they watched the two of them for a moment, in this time Melissa had learned her son's best friend was quite the sleep talker who talked just as much when he was asleep as he did when he was awake. She took from that that Kinsey was also a deep sleeper considering his talking and fidgeting hadn't woken her up once.

On the off chance that Stiles had woken up he had noticed the two staring at him despite their efforts to play it off, he jumped up allowing the balloon they'd bought for Lydia to hit Kinsey in the face and wake her up in the process. In a panic, Kinsey had jumped out of her seat asking about Lydia thinking she'd been woken up because something went wrong with the redhead.