𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 , currents

currents

currents

In the middle of a room filled to the brim by inquisitive teenagers sat Kinsey, on the edge of the surgical table idly kicking her legs as she waited for Deaton to come back in the room. When they had all walked into the clinic unannounced the man was taken by surprise, he'd walked out of the room with gloves on his hand, mid-check up on a cat. He'd looked across the room, at all the young faces staring back at him with faint smiles. He had never seen all of them together like this, which made him believe it was urgent, while he finished up with his patient the group had been left on their own to sit and wait, as they were now, in the room next door. Each of them wanted to know what exactly Kinsey was, and they wanted to hear Deaton's exact words for it, things might get lost in translation, and while dealing with the supernatural, that wasn't ideal.

Lydia stood leaning against one of the cupboards, her eyes scanning the room, unlike the rest of the group she wasn't so familiar with the place, she had never had to come here before, not even for Prada, much like herself, her dog was nothing short of perfection. Allison stood beside the redhead as she nervously looked at Kinsey, hoping that she wasn't kind of devil, she wasn't sure how they would come to explain that to Chris, or how they would explain she was any type of supernatural creature. He had grown a lot as a person these past few months, but she wasn't sure he had grown enough to accept even his niece for what she was.

Stiles stood beside the girl, nervously tapping his foot on the ground as he waited for Deaton, he was the most nervous out of all of them. He had spent all night looking through google for what she could be, based on what he had learned about her, Scott was supposed to help too, but he'd been asleep the entire time, so he proved pretty unuseful. And so had his searching, he hadn't found anything that she could be, most of his searches had sent him to a quite disturbing porn site, which was traumatizing even for him.

Scott stood in the doorway, deep in thought, as he had been since coming back from Glen Capri, all he could think about was whether Ethan was right, nobody had heard from Derek yet, it had only been a few hours since their return, but it had been two days since what happened at the mall, he thought Derek would have given them at least a text to tell them he was still alive.

Meanwhile, Isaac stood in the furthest corner of the room, he could smell a hint of anger coming from Stiles every time they were in the same vicinity, Lydia had been giving him an evil stare since the bus ride from Fairvale and Allison kept looking at him with a confused look across her face, as though she was trying to figure something out about him, his intentions maybe. Kinsey had come clean on the bus ride home about the two of them, talking about her situationship with Isaac, who had been forcibly dragged from the back of the bus by Lydia had made the time go a lot faster than on the drive here. By the time they reached the rest stop where Allison's car was waiting everyone had gotten their questions out of their systems, meaning that Kinsey could spend the remainder of the drive home singing loudly to the radio with Lydia and Allison rather than basking in the awkwardness that had been created on the bus.