𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐 , parasomnia

parasomnia

parasomnia

Being dragged through the Sheriff's department by her boyfriend, Kinsey listened as Stiles tried to talk to his father about the boy who'd returned to town last night, saving them from the beast of a werewolf who attacked Scott, asking to be a part of his pack too. He found it all suspicious, a little too suspicious, he saw no better way of finding out if something strange was going on than to ask his father, a man who wasn't interested in whatever insane theory his son had conjured in his sleep, he wanted his son to go to school, to actually attend his senior year. 

Something that Kinsey wouldn't have minded doing either. Already, she had heard plenty about Theo Raeken and how he didn't seem the same as when he left at the age of nine or ten. It was a name she hadn't heard before last night, he nor Scott had ever mentioned a Theo to her, but he was all that Stiles had talked about since. She hadn't argued with his theory that the boy might be different, he was usually right about these things, he was right about Matt Daehler being off, but could he expect Theo to be the same as he was when he was nine or ten? She knew that she wasn't the person she was at that age, she still lived with her mother back then, her mother was simply a mother back then, not an arsonist who was now on the run. A lot could change between the ages of nine and eighteen. She would know, in just a few months it would be her eighteenth birthday, it only felt like months since he had arrived in this town as a fresh sixteen-year-old.

Stiles recalled how Theo had left, his older sister had gotten into an accident when he was eight, a year or so before he left, he wasn't sure if that could be connected somehow, but it felt worthy of mentioning. Noah held up his hand, interrupting his son, begging him to go to school, looking at the dark-haired girl for some help in the matter. Kinsey tried to help, telling Stiles they would come back later, after school, after they had gotten through the first day of their senior year. The pleading of both his father and girlfriend fell on deaf ears, he had to do this now.

"Dad, this kid's a werewolf."

"Your best friend is a werewolf." Noah reminded him. "You are dating an Angel who is supposed to become a werewolf too one day. I got that right, right?" He asked as the brunette nodded, for once, he had. "And I still don't know what Kira's supposed to be. When the flying monkey's come soaring through this station, you will have my undivided attention. Until then, just go to school."

"What did you do?" Stiles asked as he pointed at his father who furrowed a brow, asking what he meant. "There's something different about you." He insisted as he began sniffing his father while Kinsey mumbled out how she was supposed to be the animal in this relationship. "What is that? Are you wearing aftershave? What did you do?" Stiles turned back to his girlfriend, now placing it on her, his father wouldn't just begin wearing aftershave, not unless someone suggested it, like a girl who was regularly around their house, someone his father would trust to help him with that kind of thing. Kinsey held her hands up, claiming to have nothing to do with it.