𝒔𝒊𝒙 , heart monitor

heart monitor

heart monitor

"Nope. I'm not doing it."

"Kinsey, please."

"I have much better ways to spend my free period, Stiles."

"You have something better to do than breaking into Coach's office? Because, correct me if I'm wrong, which I never am, but I've seen you during your free periods. Watching lacrosse. Which even I think is boring to do so I know you have nothing better to do." Stiles said as he stopped the brunette in the hall stopping her from moving any further until she agreed to help him and Scott, who this morning she was pretty sure Stiles wasn't talking to. Though she had known from the minute he suggested giving his best friend the silent treatment over the phone last night that it wouldn't last longer than five minutes, and that was her being generous.

"Stilinski, you are the biggest pain in my ass." Kinsey sighed with folded arms knowing that she really didn't have anything better to do with the last few moments of her free period which had been spent sat in the hallway attempting to google her family history for a project. That was a lot harder than she'd anticipated when most of what she knew about the family that was alive seemed to be one big lie, and the rest were dead. "I'll have it by lunch."

"That's in fifteen minutes." Stiles wearily retorted as he looked at the clock down the hall, just in case the brunette's concussion had affected her time management. He had already spent the entire weekend as her babysitter from afar, it was a task that had become harder now that she was grounded for assisting in Allison and Scott skipping school. Concussed or not he was too weary to leave her alone for too long, which meant constant updates through text or video calls until the last possible minute of the day where she told him she was going to 'sleep'. Anytime that she was left alone was another chance for her to get hurt again, and she and his dad being hit by that car hadn't helped to ease his nerves. And he refused to take the drugs she offered.

"Are you questioning my abilities, Stiles? Because correct me if I'm wrong, which I never am, but you came to me for help." Kinsey asked with a stern face as she held herself back from laughing at the sight of Stiles's face dropping when he thought he had lost his only chance of breaking into Coach's office. It certainly made up for how annoying he'd been over the past weekend. Lock picking had been one skill that Stiles failed to learn over his years of being a mischievous child, he had no other choice but to ask for the girl's help and get her involved. Of course, he had to provide her with a thorough explanation as to why he needed a heart monitor to get her on board but after hearing she was more than willing to offer her help. "Now, are you coming to babysit me through this too, or do you trust me to be alone for longer than my bathroom breaks?" She sarcastically questioned with a raised eyebrow but Stiles had to consider whether he was willing to leave her alone for long enough for her to break into an office. That was sure to take longer than the five-minute bathroom break he allowed her, though he would make a point of waiting outside of her bathroom door in the meantime. And that allowed him to decide.