𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 , lunatic

lunatic

lunatic

Saturday night.
Three days after Allison and Scott's break-up.
And seventy-two hours of Allison whining about said break-up.

"Okay. That's it. Get up." Kinsey demanded as she stormed into the dark bedroom, flicking the switch to bring light to the room that had been dark for seventy-two hours too long. Allison had spent those seventy-two hours isolating herself from the world, herself and Lydia included. The girl had spent those hours binging on rom-coms and eating five pints of mint chocolate chip ice cream. But three days had been much too long to drown your sorrows in frozen goods in the opinion of Kinsey and the redhead who decided that Allison needed an intervention. It had taken binge-eating popcorn and endless amounts of rom-coms before she realized it, the movies that she found herself watching were a big hint to herself that she wasn't herself. She'd never willingly watched a rom-com before, and she didn't like how this new Kinsey. She too needed an intervention of her own. Immediately. Before she started watching just romance movies and not romantic comedies."Get out of those malodorous sweats and take a shower. I'm giving you half an hour before I personally drag you out of this bed by your obnoxiously knotted hair."

Allison groaned as she pulled her pillow over her head blocking the light from her eyes and her best friends lecture from her ears. "I don't even know what that means and I don't want to."

"It means you reek, Allison, so bad. Right now a skunk couldn't compete with your stench." Kinsey deadpanned after having enough of stepping on eggshells around the brunette after what had happened. It was time they all moved on as best as they could. Of course, some things wouldn't change so easily, for Allison was rekindling her relationship with Scott, for Kinsey it was seeing Scott and Stiles who she hadn't spoken to since the night at the school. Maybe three days was too soon for Allison to move on but Kinsey wasn't willing to watch her cousin spend the remainder of the sophomore year moping in a dark room over Scott. Though she may have been having second thoughts about her break-up with him she made the decision and now, now it was the time to embrace it rather than wallow in it. "Come on, Aly. I told Lydia I'd be at her house with you in forty-five minutes. You've wasted four of those already. So get up before both of us feel the wrath of Lydia Martin. That is one thing I don't want to feel tonight. I want to feel drunk. Like, blackout, slurring words, can barely see drunk."

With another loud groan, Allison pulled the pillow off of her face and slammed it down beside her as she sat up to look at Kinsey. She knew as well as anyone that if Lydia was involved in this scheme she had no chance of getting out of it, and she really didn't want to feel her wrath either. "Fine. I'll get out of bed, take a shower and come with you." She announced in exasperation, a smug smile growing across Kinsey's face slowly. "On one condition." The brunette added sharply.

"Here we go," Kinsey said with a groan of her own as she threw herself down on the bed beside Allison prepared to hear what she had to say. She just hoped Allison's 'conditions' were for her getting blackout drunk. Though she was struggling to see why anyone would need a reason to do that, she certainly never needed a reason. "Go on. Hit me with it." She exhaled loudly as she lay down with the incline she was going to need this time to relax before a whirlwind night.