𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙 , lie ability

lie ability

lie ability

Theo Raeken's claws dug into the throat of the comatose Banshee, dangling her in front of them like she was a piece of meat, his only lifeline was to threaten her life. It was all they cared about. It was clear from the look in their eyes that they were blinded by rage, there was nothing human about them in this moment. The Chimeras who secreted fear could see it. The human boy hiding at the side as he cowered could see it. Threatening Lydia's life was all Theo had as leverage, that was all that would matter to two people being driven by only animalistic tendencies. They only followed their natural animal instincts, to maim and kill, and to protect their own.

"Back off," he warned the pair who stood side-by-side, slowly approaching the pack. Tracy had dropped Valack, leaving him to slide against the wall as she stood behind her Alpha, prepared to be called up to fight the two harbingers. Seemingly the only one willing. "I said back off." he had to repeat as the two continued to approach him. 

The two stopped dead in the middle of the corridor as Theo ordered Corey to take them. Corey was hesitant, one of them was quite literally alight. Consumed by flames. The supposed Alpha showed little care for his betas, ordering him once again, insisting that he would heal from the damage that Parrish inflicted on him. Neither of his betas listened to him, but the Kanima who stood to his other side was determined to prove herself as she growled, rushing toward Kinsey and Parrish, prepared to take on both alone.

She tried to dig her claws into the hellhound's stomach, but they failed to impact him, not even piercing his skin. He fought her off with little effort, not even flinching as she was slammed into a wall. One of the other Chimeras, Josh, ripped one of the electrical conduits that ran the length of the wall, grabbing the exposed wires inside, charging toward the hellhound with it, like his peer, his efforts were too ineffective as Parrish shoved him aside also.

With Theo distracted, Valack saw his opportunity, plunging his preparation device into the back of the Chimera's leg, leaving him screaming in pain as he dropped Lydia. The doctor popped him in the face with the handle of the drill, leaving the Chimera unconscious as he took the comatose Banshee for himself. 

Stiles watched as Kinsey and Parrish continued fighting off the rest of the betas, Corey tried the best he could to sneak up on the Were-Angel, using his ability to camouflage as best as he could, but nothing could surprise her. She was trained to expect the unexpected, she had reflexes like no other animal alive. Her fist was clenched around his neck, growling at him as she handed the boy to Parrish, as she released him, Parrish replaced her grip, igniting both him and the Chimera as he turned Corey into a flaming ball of fire, throwing him down the corridor like a bowling ball, Stiles taken out in the blow.

As Parrish and Kinsey continued their advance, Theo grabbed the piece of electrical conduit pipe that Josh had ripped off of the wall, hurling it into the hellhound's chest. Parrish stood still as he looked down at his chest, his fire subsiding, his eyes dimming to their normal colour, leaving him to sink to the floor.