𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 , venomous

venomous

venomous

With her head down Kinsey picked up her pace as she walked through the school halls hoping to get to her locker without bumping into any of the four people she found herself closest to, the brunette had woken up with a dark cloud hanging over her head. A feeling that something bad was going to happen. The air wasn't right. The day wasn't right. She wasn't right. Maybe it had been the conversation she had with Gerard at early hours this morning when, frankly, he'd terrified her or maybe it was the lack of sleep she had following said conversation. Either way, it was a feeling she couldn't shake, and she'd tried. Drinking two cups of coffee within half an hour to wake herself up, taking a long shower, and playing loud music to drown out her thoughts, avoiding everyone. Including Allison who she had managed to slip away from before the other brunette could even realize she was gone. Kinsey was yet to find out what this feeling meant after what had happened the last two times she felt an eery feeling, but whatever was causing it she didn't like. It was unsettling not knowing what was around the corner, and not just because you've developed some weird habit that makes you sense the danger that others are in but because the world you live in is completely bizarre. A world she'd never escape no matter how much coffee she drank or long showers she took. Unfortunately, it was a world she'd been pulled into before she even knew it because of the family she had been born into, and of course, it had been because of the werewolf she'd befriended.

But Scott wasn't to blame for it all. He was arguably the biggest victim in this scheme.

Strangely, even with the paranoia, sleepless nights, and stress that living this kind of life brought her she knew that she wouldn't change any of it. It made for some interesting stories if she would live to tell the tale. And Beacon Hills made a much better home than some of the places that she'd lived. She would even have gone as far as to say it had beaten living in New York. If it wasn't for the weird and wonderful life she lived she never would have befriended Lydia, Scott, and Stiles, that was a life she couldn't imagine for herself anymore.

The brunette made it to her locker without bumping into anyone, both the people she called her friends and family or any strangers, which was progress for the clumsy Argent. She placed the books for her later classes neatly in her locker, considering how early she was she actually had the time to be careful about what she was doing rather than throwing them in like she usually did. If it wasn't for the feeling of dread inside of her today would have been a good day.

Wednesdays were good days.

Her first class was history with Scott and Stiles. Her second class Econ with Scott, Stiles, and Lydia sat across the classroom to prevent any distractions provided by Kinsey herself. Her third class chemistry with the three of them again as well as Allison and the rest of the classes she had weren't important, it wasn't often she made it through a whole school day without being pulled out by either a wolf or a at least one of her best friends to follow another werewolf mission.