𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 , the tell

the tell

the tell

Alone time. Kinsey's favorite pastime, even though she didn't get to experience it often. Living in a house with your cousin whose also your best friend and having an overbearing aunt who checks up on you every five minutes to make sure you aren't out causing trouble meant that alone time was a rarity. Or in tonight's case, when you had a redhead best friend who thrived on dragging you out to the third wheel on dates with her occasionally obnoxious boyfriend. Once again Allison had managed to escape that, yes, she was at home grounded but the important part was that once again Kinsey had been left to third wheel when she needed alone time now more than ever. But instead, she was in the company of Jackson in a video store with the only thing to bond them together being their strong, shared hatred towards The Notebook and Lydia forcing them to watch it. The redhead herself was probably sat outside with a smug grin across her face knowing that she had managed to force the two alone in hopes that their shared hatred would be the thing to end their little feud that she was extremely fed up with after all of Kinsey's complaining about having two spend time with Jackson. Kinsey thought that Lydia was being a bit dramatic, yes, she complained about the blonde but she didn't think she complained that much. Despite their attempts to get out of spending time with each other looking for the unbearable movie, the two of them found themselves walking around the video store in silence knowing that they had nothing in common to talk about, both just wanted to find the movie and get this night over with. Whether that was because they were being forced into watching a movie they were both sure they could now recite word-for-word (thanks to Lydia and Allison who both loved it) or because of each other's company neither were sure. But they wanted it over with. Immediately. Which was now a third thing the two had in common. Though Kinsey was physically at the video store, spending the night with her best friend and her frenemy her mind was in a completely different place. She still found herself overwhelmed by the secret that had been revealed to her, but she was slightly calmer after spending the whole of her free period asking Scott and Stiles every question that popped into her head. And for the most part, she received answers that she was somewhat satisfied with, apart from the question that plagued her the most. The only that only really mattered. The only question that Scott and Stiles found themselves unable to answer no matter how much they wanted to comfort her.

Would knowing this secret get her killed?

Jackson stopped in his tracks, turning to look at the girl who followed him with her stare on the ground beneath her. "What's wrong with you?" He asked, stopping the girl as she looked up.

"What? Nothing." She shook her head in disbelief as she looked at the movies around her wondering if he had stopped because he had managed to find the romance section without her. But at a first glance, the first title she noticed was The Human Centipede confirming that Jackson hadn't found the movie they were looking for, nor were they going to find it in this aisle.