𝐥𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. memory lost

INHERITANCE

chapter eighty-one ; memory lost
[ season six - episode one ]

chapter eighty-one ; memory lost[ season six - episode one ]

In the deepest depths of the Beacon Hills preserve, where roads were winding and lights were a fleeting memory, a car sat parked up. The headlights were off and the windows were steamed up until transparency became opaque. Heavy breaths were shared between the passionate couple as articles of clothing were spewed over the interior of the brand-new car she had gotten for her eighteenth birthday in December. This was the same way they had celebrated her birthday. And his birthday before that. And Christmas. And New Year. And tonight, a random Thursday night in late February. 

It had felt like a lifetime since the two of them had been wrapped up in one another, not a single night. But when in the so-called "honeymoon phase", it never felt like enough. They were like a new couple all over again, like two love-sick kids, or a newly married couple. For months the two of them had finally had time to enjoy themselves together again, to learn to love each other and the little quirks again without the pressures of their unordinary lives. Old habits had come back to them like a storm. They were rediscovering who they once were, who they could be. 

While they had become inseparable, and obnoxiously so, they found it hard to find moments to themselves lately. Because in those past few months, circumstances had changed for more than just them. They were all shifting through the transition of late teenagehood. They were seniors, and that had hit them now. Studying had become a daily task, especially with Lydia's influence. Hanging out together had become less common, and if it did happen, it was usually to study. It made them miss it, their kind of normal- solving supernatural crimes and knowing they had the time for one another when it meant saving their beloved town.

Now, things were different.

"Remind me why we're doing this in a car when you have a perfectly spacious and soft bed that we could be in?" Isaac asked as Kinsey continued to plant kisses from his neck down to his bare chest that her hands stroked across with a burning hot touch. With a sigh, Kinsey sat up with the boy between her thighs as she straddled him, her hands pressed against his chest, propping her up. "Right, right. We can't keep having sex in the house when Malia's asleep because if we wake her up again she's going to kill us-" He repeated her very words. "Why can't Malia just go back to her own house?" he asked. Kinsey's eyes widened at him, her arms folded across her laced black bra. "It's not that I don't love Malia, I do. But... I love sex more." 

"You know why she can't." The brunette reminded him. "Now she's stronger, it's harder to hide it from Henry. If he finds out, he gets involved and then she's at risk of losing another parent. Until she figures out a better way to hide it, or until the end of senior year, whichever comes first, she is staying at the apartment." she recalled the details of the past few weeks. "Which means we're gonna have to find some more imaginative places for date night."