𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 , unleashed

unleash

unleash

Scott and Stiles stood in the locker room changing for gym class as they talked about Scott's strange experience. During work last night he'd heard barking from outside, of course, he'd headed outside to see where it was coming from, and he found Bullet. A dog that he had just treated alongside his owner, Kyle, a senior at the school, but he was nowhere to be seen now. As if he had disappeared into thin air. After the love Kyle had displayed for his small dog there was no way that he would just abandon Bullet outside of the clinic. With everything happening lately, people going missing and turning up dead with the same injuries he was a lot more concerned than he would have been if Kyle had in fact just abandoned the dog. Just because Boyd had managed to be found after he went missing it didn't mean that everyone had that luck and he could already name a few people who hadn't.

"I looked everywhere. It was like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog."

"Okay. Was he, like... Could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?" Stiles asked repetitively drawing a circle around the same question.

"No, definitely not. Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." Scott retorted sarcastically, taking a page out of his best friend's book. But Stiles was less than impressed, even as Scott chuckled at his own joke Stiles remained with a straight face waiting for an appropriate answer. "No, I don't know if he was a virgin. And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing."

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott. And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay. I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!" Stiles ranted frantically, slamming his locker as he finished his rambling, panting heavily.

From behind the locker that had been slammed shut, Danny appeared volunteering to help Stiles with his problem. His sudden voice had caused both of the boys to jump out of their skin as they quickly turned to look at the person offering the help. Both he and Scott were in shock, but the wolf seemed to enjoy watching the exchange, or at least how almost all of the color had drained out of Stiles's face apart from his blushing cheeks at the idea of Danny being the one to take his virginity. Personally, Scott always thought that it would be Kinsey, but with their current relationship, it didn't seem as though that would be happening anytime soon and this was an urgent matter according to Stiles at least. Of course, after Allison, the wolf didn't have to worry.

A still stunned Stiles was only able to mumble a what, not sure if he had heard the boy correctly until Danny began arranging plans, telling him to come to his place at 9 and to plan on staying the night because he liked to cuddle. Stiles had looked from Danny to Scott who stood with a smile across his face, he was too in shock that this was happening.