𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆 , galvanize

galvanize

galvanize

"Where the hell are the two of you? Do you know what time it is?" Stiles scolded them through the phone like a mother to her two children out past their curfew, only he wasn't a mother but a best friend on the phone to one out of two of his best friends, at least that was they had led him to believe. He had no idea what the two of them had planned for him. Stiles walked through the dark locker room, alone, a sports bag thrown over his shoulder and a flashlight in hand, just two of the things he had planned out in preparation for tonight. "Get your asses down here now, we have a job to do." Stiles insisted, after the months of planning that he had put into tonight there was no way he was going to let it all crumble apart at the last minute because Scott and Kinsey were too last to drag themselves out of their warm beds on a cold October night. He knew that the two of them were both at Scott's house. One, because Scott lived there, but two, because the girl had told him that she would be sleeping there tonight. Neither of them had an excuse not to be here, he'd sent out their reminders just a few hours ago, multiple reminders. 

"Dude, I'm already in bed. Aren't we getting a little old for this?" Scott asked. Unbeknownst to the boy on the other end of the phone, he and Kinsey were closer to the school than he thought, neither of them had planned on bailing on tonight, they were just as excited as him, but tonight had its name for a reason, to cause mischief. For them, that began with Stiles. The two sat out in the parking lot in Kinsey's car with the phone between them on loudspeaker, containing all of their laughter as Stiles scolded them, falling for their trick. "Besides, I think Kinsey and Isaac are asleep already." The wolf added. 

"Then wake her up!" Stiles shouted down the phone, both of the teenagers on the other end of the phone covered their mouths, muffling their laughter. "We do this for Coach."

"I thought he we did this to Coach." Scott corrected him, at least that was the way he and Kinsey had always seen it, well, the brunette girl hadn't lived in Beacon Hills long enough to experience Mischief night before but from what she'd heard, they definitely did it to Coach, not for him. 

Stiles shrugged as though the two could hear him. "Whatever, okay? You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff. He loves it." Stiles continued to try and persuade the wolf.

Scott turned to Kinsey, nodding at her, their signal to get out of the car quietly and begin walking to the school, prepared for the next step in their plan, sneaking up on Stiles and scaring him half to death. After weeks without hallucinations and side effects from the sacrifice, the two thought it was about time the two reminded him what fear felt like. "But it's the middle of the night." The wolf continued to talk as they made their way towards the entrance of the school.